81 🩺 A Bad Feeling

As Mingi needed to drop by the hospital to see his placement facilitator about an issue with his roster, San decided that he had nothing else better to do than to procrastinate working on his assignments and come with him.

And so upon arriving at the hospital, San wandered up and down the hall outside the student advisory office door.

It was here, that he happened across Yeosang, who was carrying a paper cup of coffee in one hand, his other jammed into the pocket of his scrub pants.

'Oh? Yeosang?!'

The boy looked up, surprised, before he smiled, walking over. 'San~. What brings you here?'

He nodded towards the student office door. 'Mingi's having issues with his placement roster. Are you on lunch?'

Yeosang nodded, taking a sip of his coffee.

'How's Wooyoung?' San asked, attempting to keep his tone casual.

He shrugged. 'Good, I assume. I haven't been home for a few days, and he hasn't really texted so I assume he's keeping busy with work.'

San raised an eyebrow. 'At the Post Office?'

Yeosang nodded, wandering over to the window on one side of the hallway.

San's stomach immediately filled with mush. He doesn't know...

And a really, realllly bad feeling washed over him.

He glanced down at his phone, where he knew that there were unanswered texts of his sent to Wooyoung.

'And Hongjoong?'

'He's been on night duties I believe.'

And that was all it took. He gave Yeosang a friendly 'male to male' tap on the shoulder before immediately turning to leave. 'If you're still here when Mingi comes out, tell him I had to go.'

Yeosang's brow furrowed in confusion as he watched San leave in a hurry. 'Uuh, okay, but where do I tell him that you've gone?! He called out to him.

And just before San turned the corner, he called back,

'To follow up the GP's.'

~~~