Chapter 25

I woke up to Jackson's alarm clock going off. He groaned and slammed his hand down on it. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me. I smiled and snuggled back into his chest. He chuckled and said, "Good morning, love." I smiled and looked at him. He pecked my lips and then got up. I rolled over on his side and sighed. I felt a pillow hit me and I glared at him.

"What the hell?!" I said. He smiled innocently and laughed.

"Get up, I smell breakfast." He said. I smiled and got up, instantly regretting it. I fell to the floor in pain and yelped.

"Owwww." I said rubbing my back and head. He ran over to me and said,

"Oh my god, Storm, what happened?" He asked in worry.

"You just had to be top." I said groaning.

"Ouch, I didn't think it would hurt after!" I rolled my eyes.

"Really? Of course it's going to hurt!" I said.

"Want me to carry you?" He asked. I nodded and he picked me up bridal style and started his way towards the stairs. I practically choked him going down the steps. He stepped into the kitchen panting and I smacked his arm.

"Shut up, I'm not that heavy." I said.

"Yeah, but I finally got some air in my lungs after being choked!" I smiled and his dad came in.

"Well don't you two look adorable." He laughed. Jackson blushed and I smiled at him.

"Good morning, Mr. Rider." I said.

"Morning, Storm. I don't want to know what you did last night or why you can't walk." He said causing Jackson and I to blush. He chuckled and went back to the stove, frying some eggs and bacon.

"You can set me down now." I said.

"Oh right." He said and set me down in the chair. I thanked him and Mr. Rider set down a plate of bacon and eggs. I thanked him also and Jackson sat down beside me with his plate. I started eating and Mr. Rider sat down across from us.

"So, boys, did you have a nice valentine's day?" He asked. I nodded happily and Jackson blushed.

"Uh yeah, it was fine." Jackson said awkwardly.

"Fine? You call loosing your virginity to the love of your life fine?!" Mr. Riders said. I spit out my food laughing while Jackson banged his head on the table.

"DAD?! WHY?!" Jackson said.

"You act like I'm oblivious, goddamn I mean Storm can't walk and you're trying to get me off the subject." He said while rolling his eyes.

"Wait. . . your a virgin?!" I said shocked.

"Was! I was a virgin!" He yelled.

"Right whatever, you're telling me I was your first?" I said. He nodded shyly and then had a sad look on his face.

"Yeah, are you telling me I  wasn't yours?" I shook my head rapidly.

"No, no, no, no, no! You were my first!" I heard Mr. Rider laughing and Jackson had a relieved look on his face. Mr. Rider looked at Jackson and started laughing again. Jackson groaned and hit his head on the table again.

"Hey! Bang Storm not the table." Mr. Rider said. I started laughing and Jackson glared at his father. He got up and put the plates in the sink and ruffled Jackson's hair. "Well I have to get to work, I'll see guys later."

"Bye! Have fun!" I said. He smiled and thanked me before leaving out the door. Jackson turned to me and said,

"Sorry about him." I laughed and shook my head and shrugged.