Chapter 22

(Storm's Pov)

"Wh-what's 4a t-times 12a?" Luca asked me.

"48a squared, working on math?" I asked. He nodded and put his pencil down. He rubbed his eyes and sighed. I walked over to the stove and turned it on. "Want some ramen?" I asked. He smiled and nodded his head. I've noticed he doesn't really like to talk. Not even to me anymore. I'm really starting to worry about it. He started working on his math again and I started on his food. While I was waiting for the water to boil I got a text from Jackson.

'Hey me and the boys are coming over. Do you mind?' I didn't bother correcting his grammar and told him he was welcome. He quickly responded with 'See you in a little <3' I smiled at the heart and put my phone down. I put the noodles in the water and tore open a pack of flavoring and poured it into the water. After it was done I put it into a bowl and gave it to Luca. I sat across from him as he ate.

"Luca?" I asked. He looked up and tilted his head like a cat would when they're confused. I smiled gently and said, "Why aren't you talking?" He swallowed and shrugged.

"Wh-what do y-you mean?" I sighed and looked at him sadly.

"Is someone bullying you? Is that why you aren't talking?" I said.

"No! I-I mean no, I j-just don't l-like to talk." He said.

"Why?"

"Because i-its embarrassing. I-I s-stutter too much." He said while looking down. I went over to him and hugged him.

"Luca, don't he ashamed of yourself. Why would you be embarrassed of who you are? I know you've had trouble in the past before but I won't let that happen again." I said.

"Y-you're a good d-dad." He said quietly and smiled. I smiled and said,

"You're a good son and brother."  He laughed and took a bite of his lunch. I heard the doorbell ring and I got up and opened the door. Jackson was standing there with his friends. He smiled at me and leaned down and pecked my lips. I smiled at him and opened the door for them to come in. "Hey, come on in." I said.

They all came in saying 'hey' or waving at me. I shut the door and turned to them. Jackson smiled at me and I smiled back.

"So how have you been?" Michael said and I shrugged.

"Alright I guess, better now that everything is back to normal." I said. Jackson nodded and Michael did the same in understanding. "Do you guys want something to eat or drink?"

"Sure." Marcus said. I went into the kitchen and Luca looked at me confused.

"Jackson and them are here." I said while getting them some monster and chips. He rolled his eyes and went back to his. homework. I cocked my head to the side and looked at him confused. "What?" I said. "Do you not like them?" He looked up from his homework and sighed.

"L-look, I'm h-happy you're happy w-with him b-b-but I still don't t-trust him. H-how do y-you know h-he's really in l-love with you? A-and after w-what he d-did to y-you?" He said. I stared at him, not knowing what to say. How could he say that? That he can't trust him and I understand what he did but he just, I don't know! Wasn't thinking! He can be an idiot sometimes but that's what I love about him. I suddenly felt defensive towards Jackson. But I can't yell at Luca, he's my brother.

"Look, I know you're allowed to think what you want but please keep it to yourself. I don't care what you think, I love him and that's all that matters to me." I said and he looked at me in shock with his jaw dropped. I grabbed the stuff and walked out of the kitchen. They were all seated on the couch and they smiled at me when I came in. I gave them each a can of monster and put the chips on the table. I kind of felt bad for saying that I don't care about what Luca said, because I really do.  I sighed and Jackson looked at me. He leaned over and whispered,

"Everything all right?" I shrugged and said,

"I don't know, just Luca and I were talking in the kitchen and he says he doesn't trust you." He gave me a sad look and sighed.

"I can see where he's coming from, but you trust me, don't you?" He said worried and I nodded.

"Of course." He sighed relieved and smiled.

"Good," He said. I turned on the TV and we all started watching Black Butler with Jackson and I snuggling.

(Six hours later)

We've been talking and joking around for a while now so decided to suggest that they stay the night, it's already nine.

"Do you guys want to stay the night?" I asked. They all nodded and I quickly ran upstairs and made a couple beds on the floor. Luca was in his room doing whatever. I ran back down stairs and asked, "Want to watch a movie?"

"Oh! We should watch a horror movie!" Nathan said excitedly. We all agreed and I picked out Dead Snow, it's really gruesome and gross. I snuggled into Jackson a couple of times, I honestly almost threw up on one part. After the movie it was eleven o'clock so we all decided to go to bed. After making their makeshift beds comfy I crawled into bed and Jackson snuggled against me. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep listening to his heart beat. Before I fell asleep though I heard Jackson say "I love you, good night." I smiled and snuggled closer to him.

*Sorry it's so short, I've been busy and I have writers block. I hope you all have a lovely Valentines day and thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote. Love you all <3. One more thing, will you be my valentine?*