Chapter 19

(Storm's Pov)

"We need to talk." Jackson said, shutting my locker. I looked at him and glared.

"There's nothing to talk about."
He sighed before looking at me frustrated.

"Really? You're going to do this. Look, what did I really even do to you. Nothing, I gave you a relationship. Something you wouldn't even know the true meaning of  because you've never had one!" He said angrily. I bit my lip as tears welled up in my eyes again.

"Screw you!" I yelled, causing the whole hallway to look at us.

"You'd like to." He said while glaring at me. I punched him in the face and he looked at me in shock, holding his now bleeding lip. He sighed and looked down with regret on his face. "I deserved that."

"Yeah, you did. Now leave me the hell alone." I said and walked away towards the lunch room. I walked in and saw Tyler sitting at Jackson's table. I looked at my fist and saw it was bleeding a little from the way I punched Jackson. I walked over to Tyler and took a napkin off his tray.

"Dude, what happened?" Nathan asked.

"I just punched your friend Jackson. Tyler, I'll be at our old table." I growled out. He gave me a sad look before nodding. I walked over to my table and sat down. I put my head down and started to cry. I felt someone hug me and I looked up to see Tyler. He smiled sadly and I started crying into his shoulder.

"It'll be okay." He said. I shook my head no and kept on crying.

(Jackson's Pov)

"You're an asshole." Kyle said as I sat down at the lunch table.

"What did I do?"

"You made Storm cry? Really?" He asked me. I looked over and saw Tyler hugging Storm and he was crying. I felt the guilt starting to eat me alive again. I sighed and put my face in my hands and groaned.

"I know I'm an asshole, I don't know why I said the things I said. I was just angry!" I said. Kyle sighed and looked at my bleeding lip. He gave me a napkin and I thanked him. I sighed and got up. I went over to Tyler and Storm and Tyler just glared at me. I put my hands up in surrender.

"I'm not here to fight, I'm here to talk to Storm." I said. Storm looked up and glared at me through tears in his eyes.

"Leave me alone!" He shouted, making the people around us turn to him.

"Why can't you just give me a chance to apologize!?" I shouted back. Tyler let Storm go and he stood up. Storm walked so he was about a foot away from me. By now a circle gathered around us that included my friends. Storm looked at me like I was stupid before punching me. I stumbled back out of shock and held my face.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? Why should I even believe anything that you say?!" Storm screamed. I glared at him before punching him back. He looked at me in shock before his eyes had something in them. It was pure anger and hatred. "You really shouldn't have done that." He growled before charging at me. He pushed me on the ground before punching me over and over again. I pushed him off and punched his stomach. That's when I realized what we were doing. I stopped and looked at the bent over boy who was holding his stomach. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and that's when I knew I crossed the line. A teacher came through the crowd of students and it happened to be Mr. Ray. Luckily he's a cool teacher.

"Boys, in my room now!" He said. I followed him and Storm did the same, still holding his stomach. I'm sure my face was bruised and bloody. He gestured for us to sit down and we did. He sighed and ran a hand through his graying hair. "Now, who wants to tell me what that was about, because I never imagined you two would be in a fight. Especially you Storm." Storm looked down at his desk and I knew he was going to say he punched me first.

"It was me!" I rushed out before he could say anything. "I started it because of something my friends and I did. We sort of placed Storm in the middle of our bet without him knowing. So when he found out. . . I don't know, I was just upset he was mad at me." I said. Storm looked at me in shock and smiled a little. Mr. Ray looked at me in disappointment.

"Well Jackson, since you started this whole thing I think it's best you go to the office. You'll probably be suspended for a week or two. As for you Storm, you can go to class." Mr. Ray said. I nodded and got up. I grabbed my book bag and looked at Storm.

"Hey," I said and he looked up at me. His bright blue eyes looking as beautiful as ever. "I'm sorry, and when I say sorry I mean like really sorry. I know you won't forgive me, and I really don't deserve it but I just want you to know I'm sorry." He didn't say anything and I left. I slowly walked down to the office and felt a tear trail down my cheek. I angrily wiped it away. I walked into the office and the principal was standing there.

"Ah, Mr. Rider. We we're expecting you, please come into my office." He said. I nodded and followed him into his office. I sat down and told him everything I told Mr. Ray.  He looked at me and sighed.

"You'll be suspended for a week. I'll call your dad.'' He said. I nodded and he picked up his phone. I looked down at my feet and waited for my dad to come pick me up.

(Storm's Pov)

I slowly walked into the gym. My eyes stung from all the crying and I'm sure I needed to fix my makeup. Everyone else was already out of the locker room so I decided to just skip in here. I got my eyeliner and eyeshadow out of my bag and washed off my face. I redid my makeup and sighed. How could he do that? Take the blame when it was my fault! Is he a idiot? Of course he is! That's what I love about him. I mean loved, I think. I put my face in my hands and groaned.  "Ug! Why does everything have to be so complicated!" I said.

"Because that's life." Kyle said. I looked up at him and sighed.

"What do you want?''

"Just wanted to make sure you're alright. You got hit pretty hard.'' He said. I laughed a dry laugh and shook my head.

"I'm fine, thanks I guess. If you don't mind, I just want to be left alone." I said. He nodded and put his hands up.

"Alright, alright I can tell when I'm not wanted. But just saying, as much of an asshole Jackson can be he really is sorry." He said and walked out. I looked up at the ceiling and rolled my eyes. Again, why does this have to be so complicated!

*Sorry that's it so short and probably sucks. My depression has been taking over my life lately. Well please vote and comment! Thanks for reading! <3*