Chapter 31

(Jackson's Pov)
Oh god, what the hell is wrong with me?! So what that he didn't want to eat here, I didn't have to be a total ass. It's not his fault that I am so stressed out. Why am I stressed out? Well my dad just lost his job and now we don't have any source of money. I sighed and put my face in my hands. Should I go apologize? No, that would probably just make him more mad. I sighed and got up. I didn't eat anything so I should just be able to walk out. I mean I know I spent 3 hours putting this together but I could tell he was uncomfortable with everyone staring at us and with how much the food was. It's been over 10 minutes, I'm sure he's gone now. I got up and walked out the door and saw Storm no where in sight. I went over to my car and started driving to my house.
40 minutes later I got to my house and saw my dad's car in the driveway. I pulled into the driveway and got out of my car. I walked inside and saw my dad on the couch with his laptop. "Hey Jackson, how was your date?" I sighed and said
"Terrible." I collapsed on the chair and my dad shut his laptop to give me his full attention.
"What? Why?" He said.
"Dad, since you lost your job I've been so stressed out about money. I ended up taking it out on Storm." I said.
"Jackson, don't worry about money, especially not now. I just found a new job." He said.
"Really? What?"
"I'm working at a restaurant down town."  He said.
"That's great!" I said happily.
"Yes, now tomorrow I want you to apologize to Storm." He said. I nodded and went upstairs.
(Storm's Pov)
I woke up to my back hurting and my eyes hurt from crying. I probably look like a mess. I didn't even change my clothes last night. I sighed and slowly got up because of my back. I walked up the stairs and changed into my blood splattered white skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. I love these jeans. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal. I ate and then called Tyler.
"Hello?" Tyler said.
"Hey, can you come over?" I asked.
"Of course, what's wrong?" He said.
"I'll tell you when your here." I said and hung up. I need brush my hair. I went upstairs and brushed my teeth and hair. I went back down stairs and saw Tyler coming in. He gave me a worried look and said
"What's wrong?" Tyler said.
"Jackson." I said.
"What happened? Is he hurt?" He asked.
"No... but he's a total ass." I said. He looked at me with a sad look and I looked at the floor.
"Aw Stormie, what happened?" He said and pulled me down onto the couch. I sighed and said
"We were at this super fancy restaurant last night and everyone one there was staring at us and freaking me out because I don't like to be stared at, anyways everyone was super homophobic and the food was over $20 for a little bit of food. Well I tried to convince him that we should just leave because I didn't want him to spend all that money. Well when I told him that he yelled at me and said I should just shut up and enjoy it." I said.
"Aw Stormie, when I see Jackson I'm going to punch him in his face." He said. I laughed a little and hugged him.
"Thanks, Ty."
"Anytime. Don't you have work today?" He asked.
"Yeah, I should get going." I said and he said
"Okay, I'll see you later." He said and left. I went out to my car and started driving to the mall for my job at Hot Topic. Once I got there I saw my coworker Rusty. He's a cool guy, he's 20 but he's still a good friend.
"Hey Storm, how's it going?"
"Terrible." I said.
"What? Why?"
"I had a fight with my boyfriend yesterday night."
"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't even know you had a boyfriend." He said.
"Yeah, it's not big deal." I said and shrugged. He nodded and handed me a box. "Let's get to work then." We started folding shirts and other stuff and put them away.
(Jackson's Pov)
I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I tried to call him 4 times already, but his phone is off. Wait, today's Saturday! He's at work. I ran out to my car and started driving to the mall. I got there and got out of my car and went to where Hot Topic is. It feels weird going in there. I looked around and saw no one around.
(Storm's Pov)
As we put away some bracelets I heard someone come in.
"Your turn." I said. He looked around to the cash register and said
"It's a prep, I'm not doing this one." He said. I rolled my eyes and looked over. My jaw dropped and I saw Jackson standing there.
"That's my boyfriend." I hissed at him. He quickly got up and went over to the register.
"Hey, do you need something?" Rusty asked.
"Uh yeah, is Storm here?"
"Dammit." I whispered and got up. I walked over there to put away a shirt. I'm just going to ignore him.
"Storm! I need to talk to you." He said. I kept my face emotionless and put the shirt away. "Storm come on, don't be childish." He said. I turned around and poked my finger in his chest.
"Oh so now I'm childish? Are you going to yell at me for that too?!" I growled. He took a step back and said
"Look I'm sorry, I never meant it."
"Then why did you do it?" I said. He bit his lip and said
"I was just so stressed out with my dad loosing his job and I took it out on you. I'm so sorry." He said. I shrugged and said "Do you realize how thin of a line your walking on?"
"What do you mean?"
"First you used me to win a stupid bet and now your yelling at me, what's next?" I said.
"Storm, I'm so sorry." He said. I got really close to his face and whispered
"One more time and I'm done. Jackson, I love you so much but I can't handle any extra stress." He looked at me and said
"I understand, I promise not to do anything else." He said. I smiled and pecked his lips. "Good, now I have an appointment with Jake to attend. I'll see you later, love you." I said and walked away. I walked out of the mall and to my car and got in. I started driving to the hospital and 15 minutes later I finally got there. I walked inside, got my visitors pass and went up to Jake's and Luca's room. I opened the door and saw Rachel sitting with Riley and Luca no where in sight. 

"Where's Luca?" I asked.

"He had to talk to a therapist before he can go home." Jake said. 

"Oh okay, well let's get this over with, I don't understand why we can't just agree that he will a lot safer with me." I said and sat down next to him. Rachel pulled out a notebook and said 

"Alright, we're here to discuss Jake's chance of getting adopted and how he will be safe from himself. Jake, please explain how you would be safer with Storm then in a mental hospital." 

"I wouldn't be so tempted to do anything because I would he away from everyone who has the same problem as me. I would be happier because I would actually have a family and I wouldn't have any access to any pills like I would at the hospital. Also I've been spending time with Luca and Riley and I actually feel like I have friends now. I don't need to cut myself because I'm not feeling sad anymore." He said. I smiled and Rachel finished writing. She smiled and said 

"I think that's enough said, Storm, here is the papers for you to sign." I quickly signed them with a big smile on my face and Jake smiled too. "There, you are now Jake's legal guardian. You can take him home today ad long as you promise to change his bandages every 3 hours for 5 days." She said. I nodded and she got up and left. A nurse came in and unhooked him from the wires and everything and he got up. He hugged me and said

"Thank you so much." 

"Your welcome." I said. He pulled away and smiled. Luca came in wearing his regular clothes. After hugging him and telling him that Jake's now his brother we all went out to my car and got in.

"So Jake, you'll be sleeping in the guest room until I can change it into your room." I said. He nodded and I started driving home. Once there we walked inside and I said "Jake, welcome to your new home."

*Yay! They adopted Jake!! I hope you all like, comment and tell me what you think. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote! Love you all <3.*