Chapter 15

(Jackson's Pov)

He doesn't deserve this. I woke up five minutes ago snuggling Storm. He's not what I thought he was going to be like. He's a thousand times better. I don't know what to do anymore. I can't have feelings for him though! If I have feelings for him, it will make this a thousand times harder. I need to talk to Kyle about this. I need to tell him he was right. I should have never taken this bet. Our whole relationship is based off of a lie. I felt him move and saw his eyes crack open.

"Well hi there." I said with a laugh. He groaned and shoved my pillow over his head.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Four-thirty, we've been asleep for two hours." I said. He nodded sleepily and yawned. He sat up and stretched. I laughed since he had bed head. It didn't look bad, I just wasn't used to it.

"What?"

"Your hair." I said. He patted his hair down to fix it and groaned again.

"Ugh, where's your bathroom?" He asked.

"Right there." I said, pointing to the door next to my closet. He got up and went into the bathroom. He came out and got a pack a gum out of his pocket.

"Want one?" He said handing me one.

"Thanks." I said. When he put it in, I noticed he has a tongue ring.

"You have a tongue ring?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Did it hurt?"

"Like hell." He said with a laugh.

"That bad, huh?" I smirked.

"I couldn't eat hard food for a week." He said. I laughed and nodded.

"Well it was worth it." I said.

"Why?" He said blowing a bubble.

"It's sexy as hell." I said and he smirked.

"Really?" He said and scooted closer. I wrapped my arms around him and started kissing him. He kissed me back right away. I ran my tongue across his bottom lip and he opened up. I let my tongue enter his mouth and we fought for dominance, which felt really good with his ring. Before we could go any furthermy dad called us.

"Boys! Dinner!" I pulled back and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him and grabbed his hand.

"Come on." I said. We walked down stairs and into the dining room where dad was putting a plate of chicken and rice down. He smiled at us and we sat down next to each other.

"So, Storm," Dad started. I knew he was going to do his little interrogation. "Do you have a job?"

"Yes, sir.'' Storm said.

"Where?"

"Hot Topic." Storm said.

"Ah, and have Jackson met your parents?" I bit my lip and Storm smiled sadly.

"No, sir, my parents abandoned me when my little brother was born, and because of certain reasons we live alone and Luca is in my custody." He said.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Well you seem like a nice kid." Dad said.

"Thank you." Storm said and we started eating. During dinner we talked and joked around, then Storm went home. I got my phone out and went in my contacts. I called Kyle and he picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I need to talk to you. Come over and just come up to my room." I said.

"Okay, see you in a little bit." He said and hung up. Fifteen minutes later my door opened and Kyle came in.