Chapter 36

*PICTURE IS FANART! Isn't it just adorable?!?!?*

(Jackson's Pov)

I walked out of my last class for the day and went to my locker where all the guys were. Storm and Tyler decided at lunch that they were going to go to Tyler's house to hang out. I'm fine with it since I got some stuff I need to sort out anyway. I was grabbed by Nathan, who pulled me out of the way of someone. I guess I was daydreaming again... "Yo dude, what's up with you today?" He said. I bit my lip and shook my head.

"Nothing, sorry." I said. He gave me a strange look and let go of my arm.

"Whatever, you want to hang out at my place?" He said. I shook my head no and put my books in my locker.

"No, I better go home." I said and Kyle looked like he was about to say something when I ran away and into my car. I sighed and put my face in my hands. "What is wrong with me... why am I acting so weird! It was just a stupid dream!" I said. You're probably asking 'what dream?' Well yesterday night, after I finally fell asleep I had a dream... this dream was about me and Storm. I sighed and banged my head on the steering wheel. I groaned and started driving home. After I pulled into my driveway I walked inside and saw my dad typing away on his laptop.

"Hey, Jackson." He said. I waved and wet t go upstairs when he called me back. "Woe, where do you think your going?" He said.

"Um... upstairs?" I said.

"First tell me why your upset." He said. Dammit, how'd he know?

"It's nothing, I honestly don't know why I'm making a big deal out of it." I said. He scoffed and said

"Yeah right, come on tell me." He said. I sighed and sat next to him.

"Yesterday night I had a dream..."

"About?" He said.

"Storm and I, we were on a date." I said.

"So? Did it go wrong?" He said.

"No, no! It went... perfect actually." I said. He looked at me confused.

"Then what's wrong?" He said. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"I... I proposed to Storm, Dad. And I don't know if it meant something or if it was just a stupid dream." I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"Jackson, you're 17, don't you think your a little young?" He said.

"That's the thing! I don't think I'm too young, I think I need to do it, it's been bugging me all day!" I said, standing up. He smiled at me and said

"Well then do it!" I looked at him in shock.

"You really think I should do it?" I said. He nodded.

"I know you should do it! Now go plan for it!" He said. I smiled and hugged him.

"You're the best dad ever!" He chuckled and I ran upstairs. I jumped on my bed and pulled out my phone, ready to call my friends and tell them what I'm going to do tomorrow. I went to my contacts and sent a text to all them saying to get their asses over here now. 10 minutes later they all came in my room with confused looks on their faces. "I NEED YOUR HELP!" I yelled when they shut the door. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Um... what?" Kyle said.

"I NEED YOUR HELP!" I repeated.

"With what...? Marcus said. I quickly explained my dream and they looked at me in shock.

"You're... you're going to propose?" Michael said. I bit my lip and nodded.

"But how?" Kyle said.

"That's what I need your help with, I want it to be romantic but I also don't want him to say no." I said.

"So you're actually going to go through with it?" Kyle said. I nodded and said

"Of course, I love him." They all went 'awww' and I blushed.

"Well how about you do it tomorrow at school?" Nathan said.

"Where and when?" I said.

"We can call the school to see if we can do it in the gym tomorrow. We can ask them to keep it a secret and say its just an assembly." Kyle said.

"Wait... do you even have a engagement ring?" Marcus said. I nodded.

"My granddad gave me his when I was ten, so yes." I said. They smiled and Nathan said

"What's your guys song?"

"When the day met the night by Panic! at the disco, why?"

"You can have that playing when you propose." Nathan said. I smiled and said

"That's a good idea!" I got out my phone and called the school.

"Frankview High, how can I help you this evening?" The school secretary said.

"Um hi, I'm a student there and was wonder if the principal is available." I said nervously.
"One second please." She said. I waited and the principal came on the phone.
"Yes?" He said.
"Um I was wondering if I could use the gym tomorrow." He was silent for a minute.
"Can I ask why?"
"I want to um propose to my boyfriend." I said nervously. He fell silent again and then I heard him chuckle.
"That's honestly adorable, how can I say no to that?" I smiled and said
"Really? So you'll let me!"
"Just tell me what I have to do." He said. I told him my plan and he agreed. I hung up and looked at my friends.
"He said yes." I said. They all smiled and then Kyle said
"So who's going to be your best man?" I shrugged.
"Whoever wants to I guess." I said. They all smiled at me and Michael said
"I can't believe you're going to get married..." I shrugged and bit my lip.
"That's if he says yes." I said. They all shrugged and I smiled and laid back on my bed. I can't believe I'm doing this.... I thought.

*The fan art on the side was drawn by GALYLAXHAUS, it's of Riley and Luca and Riley is holding one of Luca's anime plushies. So everyone go follow him! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and favorite! Love you all! <3*