Chapter 21

(Jackson's Pov)

Three days. It's been three goddamn days and Storm still hasn't even called me. Right now I'm sitting in my room with the guys talking but I can't think.

"Yo, dude."

"Huh?" I said and turned to Marcus. He raised an eyebrow at me and stopped waving his hand in front of my face.

"Dude, that's the fourth  time you zoned out. You alright?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course." They still don't know that I'm gay and I'm keeping it that way for now. Marcus rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"Whatever." He said. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the TV. I couldn't even concentrate on that, not with Storm on my mind. I wonder what he's doing? I still have a bruise of my face from the fight. My lip is also still cut. I got up from my bed and stretched.

"I'm going out, stay here. I'll be back later." I said. They all nodded and I walked outside. I went into my car and started driving to Storm's. I needed to see him. . . I finally got to Storm's after five minutes that felt like forever. I got out of the car and walked up to front door, hesitating. Should I knock? What will he do when he sees me? I knocked on the door and I heard foot steps from behind the door. Luca answered and he glared at me.

"Wh-what do y-you want?" He spat. Well hello to you too.

"I'm here to see Storm." I said.

"Storm!" He called.

"What?!" Storm called from upstairs.

"J-Jackson is h-here t-to see you!" I heard foot steps running down the steps and Storm looked at me.

"Hey," I said softly.

"Luca, go upstairs." Luca nodded and went upstairs.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"We need to talk." He sighed opened the door wider for me to go in. I followed him into his living room and we sat on the couch.

"I have nothing to say to you." He said.

"Then just listen. I'm sorry, I know that I said that before and it probably means nothing but just hear me out. I'm sorry for lying to you. I'm sorry for being the biggest asshole on the planet. I'm just sorry for everything. But I'm not sorry for doing it. The reason why is because if I hadn't then I would've never even thought about dating you, and that would've been the biggest mistake of my life. Because, Storm, I love you. I can't get you out of my head and I know that you probably hate me now but that doesn't change what I think of you, which is that you're the most beautiful, amazing, sweetest, caring, loving boy I've ever met. And that's a fact." I said. Storm had tears in his eyes by the time of was finished.

"I. . . I don't know what to say." He said.

"Then don't say anything." I said and leaned down and kissed him. He hesitantly kissed me back and I smiled. After I pulled away he smiled a little.

"I missed that." He said.

"So did I." I said. Sadly, that wasn't the only thing we needed to talk about.

"That's not the only thing we have to talk about." I said.

"I knew this was coming. . ." He whispered.

"Storm, about your poem. Shat did you mean by the last line?" I asked.

"It's not important." He said.

"It must be if your saying that."
He sighed and looked at me and started crying. I held him and quieted him down.

"Shhh, it's okay. Just tell me what happened." I said.

"I. . . I hurt myself. I'm so sorry." He choked out. I bit my lip and tears stung my eyes.

"It's my fault." I whispered. "Storm, I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault, besides I should be sorry since I hurt you too." He said. I laughed and put my hand on the side of his face.

"It's alright, I deserved it." I said. He smiled and laughed quietly.

"Thanks." He said and hugged me. I hugged him back said, "Anytime."

"Okay, now that the mushy stuff is over. Let me make sure Luca doesn't try to kill you."

"Does that mean we're dating again?" I asked excitedly. He chucked and nodded.

"Yeah, we're dating again. Luca!" He called. Luca came down the steps and slowly came over to us.

"Yes?" Luca asked. He looked at us two and saw that we were smiling.

"Jackson and I are dating again! Isn't that great!" Luca gave a small smile and nodded.

"Y-yeah. . . Th-that's awesome!" He said cheerfully. I smiled and Storm did the same. Luca went back upstairs and I turned to Storm.

"Well I should get going, I'll talk to you later, okay?" I said and hugged him. He nodded and I pecked his lips.

"Okay, love you." He said.

"Love you too." I said and walked out to my car. Now to tell the guys that I'm gay. . . I sighed and pulled out of the driveway and started to drive to my house. After I got there I went into my house and went upstairs to my room. I saw them all talking and watching TV still. I walked into the room and they all turned to me.

"Hey, where'd you go?" Michael said. I sighed and sat down.

"I went to Storm's." They all looked at me in shock and Kyle smiled.

"Uh, why?" Marcus asked.

"Because I wanted to get back together with him." I said quietly.

"Does that make you. . . gay?" Nathan asked. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Wow um. . . okay." Michael said. I looked at him.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I don't know. What am I supposed to say?" He asked.

"Well are you okay with it?" I asked. They all nodded and I smiled.

"Of course." They all said. I laughed and sighed relieved.

"Thanks." I said. They all nodded.

"Sooo, what happened with Storm?" Kyle asked.

" We're dating again." I said while smiling.

"Really? He must really like you." Michael said.

"I really like him." I said and blushed. It was getting late and I saw it was already ten p.m.

"You guys wanna stay the night?" I asked. They all nodded and we got ready for bed. Tomorrow were going to hang out with Storm hopefully.