Chapter 20

(Storm's Pov)

I slowly walked to science class. Everyone was whispering and looking at me. I put my head down and tried to hold back tears. It seems I've been trying to do that a lot lately. I walked into science class and I was the third one here, Kyle and Tyler being the first. They looked up and Tyler frowned at my face. He got up and came over to me and hugged me, I didn't hesitate to hug him back. "Storm, I'm tired of seeing you like this. Its killing me inside. Tonight you are coming to my house and we are going to have fun!" He said smiling. I gave him a small, fake smile and he nodded in satisfaction. He pulled me to where Kyle was sitting and I sat down in front of him while Tyler sat down next to him. I turned around in my seat and Kyle smiled at me.

"Hey, Storm. How are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm fine, did Jackson get suspended?"

"Yeah, I don't know how long though." He said. I can't help but feel guilty, but I could use a break from him in school. The bell rang and I turned around in my seat as the teacher passed out our worksheets. I did mine and waited quietly for the bell to ring. I walked out of the room and into art class. We were doing free sketching today and I smiled a little. Drawing is one of the only things I'm good at. After I was done I looked down and frowned. I drew a portrait of Jackson and me in anime form. We looked adorable together too! I sighed and shoved it into my backpack. The bell rang and I walked out of class. I walked into music and of course I was the first one here. Evan smiled at me and motioned for me to sit. I did so and he stood in front of me.

"So, Storm, how are you doing?" He asked. I smiled at him and shrugged.

"Alright." He raised an eyebrow at me and shook his head.

"I heard what happened in lunch, Jackson got suspended you know." He said. I sighed and said,

"I know, I feel real guilty about that. I'm the one who threw the first punch." I said. He smiled and laughed.

"Don't be, I'm sure he's been through worse." I smiled at him and thanked him.

"Oh, I got my song done." I said and handed to him.

"I'll read it, that's what we're doing today so you can just play on your phone or something." I nodded and the warning bell rang. People started coming in and sitting down and got to work on their songs. Jackson of course wasn't here. I turned on my phone and decided to text Luca to make sure it was alright that I go over Tyler's tonight.

'Hey, I know your in school but do you think you'll be alright alone tonight? I'm going over Tyler's.' I pressed send and he immediately answered back.

'Of course, I'm glad you're getting out. Riley said I can stay the night again. Have fun, love you!' I read it and smiled a little. I quickly typed back 'I love you too' and sent it. Right then the bell rang and I was actually excited to be going to Tyler's. I ran out of the classroom, down the hall, and to my locker. I put my books away and Tyler ran up to me.

"Hey! Ready to go?" He said. I nodded and he pulled me to my car. I got in and started it and started driving to Tyler's house. Once we got there we got out and went inside.

"I'M HOME!" Tyler yelled. I smiled at him and Brandon came running around the corner. He looked so much healthier than before.

"Stormie!" He said hugging me.

"Hey, Brandon." I said.

"I've haven't seen you since, well two months ago." He said. "You look. . . Different." He said, noticing my outfit. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, I've been busy." I said. He gave me a sad look and shook his head.

"You know, if you ever need anything, we're here for you. I heard what happened and Tyler I heard you gave him a bloody lip." Brandon said with a raised eyebrow. I smiled and Tyler shrugged.

"He deserved it." Brandon shook his head and laughed.

"I taught you well." He said. I laughed and Brandon winked at us and walked out the room. I turned to Tyler who was already in the living room picking out movies for us to watch. I smiled and walked over to him and saw he had some comedies and horror movies. I sat down next to him and pulled out Horrible Bosses.

"Let's watch this one." I said. He smiled and nodded. I sat on the couch and he put the movie on. About half way through the movie my phone went off and I looked at it.

'Please let me explain.' Jackson texted me. I rolled my eyes and through my phone on the table.

"Jackson?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah," I said and sighed. I ran a hand through my hair and bit my lip. "Maybe I should let him explain."

"First you have to explain to me." Tyler said. I looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. He sighed and pointed to my wrist.

"Why did you do it?" He whispered. I looked down and bit my lip.

"I needed to." I said with tears in my eyes.

"No you didn't, how would Luca think if he found out?" He asked.

"Luca already knows."

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said.

"It's fine, I'm sorry for doing it. It was stupid, I'm stupid." I said. He shoved me and smiled.

"You're not stupid, you're
smarter than me." I laughed and hugged him.

"Thanks." He smiled and hugged me back. I let go and I heard Evan come in.

"Hey, boys." He said.

"Hey," Tyler and I said.

"I think dinner is ready." He said. We all went into the dining room to see Brandon setting plates down. He smiled at Evan and kissed him.

"Hey? babe, how was work?" He asked. Evan glanced at us and smiled.

"It was fine." He said. We all sat down and started eating, I was finally happy that I didn't have to worry about Jackson right now.

*Just a filler chapter, and I'm sorry if it's bad. I'm also sorry for the super late update. I was in the hospital for depression again and couldn't update. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!*