Chapter Five

​(Storm's Pov)

The rest of the day went by uneventful. My last two classes, art and music, went by really fast and before I knew it the final bell rang. I walked out into the hall and over to my locker to put my stuff away. "Finally! This day went on forever!" I heard Tyler yell while walking up to me from down the hall. That attracted him some attention but he just smiled at them. He walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder. "You're giving me a ride, right?" Tyler asked. I rolled my eyes at him and put the rest of my books away and closed my locker.

"Duh, I do everyday." He took his arm off my shoulder and smiled at me.

"I know, I was just making sure. Let's hurry up and go. Can you drop me off at my house instead of yours?" Tyler asked. I nodded my head and looked at him confused.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so. But why?" I asked.

"I want to change before the game."

"Want to look good for Kyle, huh?" I laughed and nudged him. He rolled his eyes at me and laughed.

"Shut up, I just want to change," Tyler said. I laughed again and we started walking out to my car. We got in and I started it up while Tyler messed with the radio. Luca should just be waiting for us out in the parking lot like usual. Tyler ended up plugging in his iPod and turned on 'Animal' by Neon Trees. I started humming to the song while pulling into the school parking lot. I saw Luca standing there with another boy smiling and laughing.

"Who's that?" Tyler asked excitedly.

"No idea." Tyler smirked and I knew what he was going to do. I pulled up next to them and Luca waved and got into the car.

"Who was that?" Tyler asked immediately. I pulled out of the parking lot and started to Tyler's house, listening to their conversation.

"A f-friend I made t-today," Luca said.

"You made a friend!" I said happily. I saw Luca blush in my mirror and I laughed at him.

"Y-yeah, his n-name is Riley," Luca said. I nodded my head and Tyler smiled.

"That's awesome! Oh I forgot, we're going to a football game tonight," Tyler said. Luca's smile instantly turned to a nervous look and he shook his head no.

"I-I'm good," Luca said. Tyler turned around in his seat and sighed.

"Please, Luca, I got Storm to go and it'd be awesome if you would, too. I know you don't like big crowds but you'll be with us!" Tyler said. I heard Luca groan and I smiled. I knew he wasn't going to say no.

"F-fine! but y-you have to p-promise not to leave m-me!" Tyler cheered and held out his pinky.

"I promise." They hooked their pinkies together and shook. I laughed at their childish promise and pulled into Tylers driveway. "Oh, we're here already!" Tyler said. He grabbed his book bag and opened his door. Luca got out too so he could get in the front. Tyler hugged him and Luca took his seat.

"Bye, see you in a few hours!" Tyler said and ran inside. I backed out of the driveway and started to drive to our house.

"So, how'd you and Riley become friends?" I asked. Luca smiled a little and looked at me.

"H-He stood up f-for me. It w-was really n-nice." I smiled and glanced at him.

"That's nice. Oh, and don't worry to much about the game tonight. It's only going to be for like two hours," I said. I could tell he was nervous about going to a high school football game.

"I won't," Luca said. I nodded and pulled into our driveway. Luca ran out of the car and into the house. I'm assuming he went up to his room. I won't need to make dinner tonight since we'll probably just eat out. I walked into the living room and set my stuff down and thought about what I needed to do. I need to get ready for the game, so I'll just go take a shower. I went up into my room and into the bathroom and got everything ready. I turned on my shower, stripped down, and stepped inside and sighed. The hot water felt good after long day of school, and nothing even really happened. Once I was done my shower I got out and put on a dark purple sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, and my black and purple checkered Vans. I did my hair and then decided to just watch TV and relax until we needed to leave.