chapter 11

*Picture is of Axel*

(Storm's Pov)
The day's going by pretty fast. Nothing exciting happened but I'm happy it's finally lunch. I walked out of math class and towards my locker. I saw Tyler and Kyle standing there talking and holding hands. Awe! My little Tyty is so happy, you can tell by the blush on his face.

"Hey, Storm!" Tyler said seeing me.

"Hey," I said and opened my locker to put my books away.

"Kyle's sitting with us today." I smiled a little and nodded.

"Come on," I said and started walking to the lunch room. Tyler and Kyle followed behind me and that's when I heard it.

"Fags." I stopped and turned to this boy. Him and his group of friends were snickering and didn't notice me. I glared at him, feeling my anger rise.

"Stormie. . ." Tyler said cautiously.

"What the hell did you just say?" I growled. He turned to me, I think his name is Jacob, and his eyes widened. Like I said before, everyone is scared of me when I'm mad.

"I-I didn't say anything," he said. Is he stupid?

"You act like I'm stupid. I know what you said." I walked up to him and backed him up into the lockers. He blinked at me, scared and I smirked. "If you ever say or do anything to either of them, you'll have me to deal with. You don't want that, do you?" I said. By now everyone in the hall had stopped, including Jackson and his crew.

"I won't do it again, promise," he said shakily. I backed up and rolled my eyes.

"Good." I walked off towards the lunch room like nothing happened. Tyler and Kyle ran to catch up to me.

"Did not expect that," Kyle said.

"Thank you, Stormie!" Tyler said and hugged me. Kyle had a hint of jealousy on his face but was quickly replaced with happiness.

"You're welcome," I said. We walked to lunch, got our food, and sat down. Tyler and Kyle talked about random things while I just sat there. Tyler tried to get me to join the conversation but I didn't really say much. After lunch the day went on as usual, until music came around that is. I have to say, I didn't know Tyler's dad was going to be the new music teacher. I was five minutes early as usual, so no one else was in here. As I walked in I looked at Evan in shock.

"Evan?" I asked. He smiled brightly at me.

"Hey, Storm." He was wearing a blood red dress shirt, a black tie, black skinny jeans, and his black Toms. He looked nice but still had a punk edge look to him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm your new music teacher." He used to have a band with Brandon when they were younger. They actually have really good music and had a record deal.

"So, I'm going to call you Mr. Ross now?" I asked. He chuckled and shook his head no.

"Everyone is to call me Evan unless they want to call me Mr. Ross. I honestly couldn't care less." The bell rang and I took my seat. Students started filling into the classroom, each one giving Evan a curious/shocked look and girls giving him flirty looks. Oh, if only they knew.

"Alright, let's get started. As you can see I'm your new music teacher. You can either call me Mr. Ross or Evan, although I would prefer Evan."

"You want us to call you by your first name?" Linda asked. Evan nodded his head.

"Any questions?" he asked. A few people, mostly girls, raised their hands.

"Yes?" Evan said pointing to a blonde haired kid named Jakey.