Chapter 35

(Storm's POV)

I drove to school after dropping Luca and Jake off at the middle school. I started to drive Tyler and I to school. "So let me get this straight, he beat him?" Tyler said. I shrugged and sighed.

"I have no idea. But the guy was terrified of Jackson, like he literally backed up into a corner when he saw him." I said. I glanced at him and saw he had a thoughtful look on his face.

"Maybe... maybe there's a good reason for it?" Tyler said. I rolled my eyes as I pulled into the school parking lot.

"Yeah right, who would have a good reason to beat the person their supposed to love?" I said. Tyler sighed and shrugged.

"Well maybe you should ask him about it?" He said. I rolled my eyes and got out of my car.

"Of course I'm going to ask him." I said. He followed me and nodded.

"Good, now go find him!/?" He said. I nodded and took off towards the school doors where Jackson usually is. As I stopped in front of his group I saw Jackson was no where in sight.

"Hey Storm." Nathan said, not even looking up from his phone. I rolled my eyes at him and said

"Where's Jackson?" They all looked up at me and shrugged. Kyle sighed at the guys and shook his head.

"Your guys are idiots, he's in the school making up a test. He's in room 344." He said. I smiled at him and thanked him. I ran into the school and found room 344 and peeked in the window. Sure enough, Jackson was standing at the teachers desk handing in his test. I saw him coming to the door and I quickly backed up to the lockers. He opened the door and looked at me surprised.

"Storm!" He said. I looked at him and then looked at the ground.

"Hi." I said. He sighed sadly and walked over to me.

"We need to talk." He said. I glanced up at him and nodded.

"Yeah... yeah we do. I want to know what the hell all that was about yesterday. Really Jackson? You beat your boyfriend? How the hell am I supposed to know that you wont do that to me?!" I said. He bit his lip and looked away from me.

"Please don't think that, I love you! It's not like I woke up one day and said 'hey I think I'll beat my boyfriend!' one day." He said. 

"Alright, then tell me what happened." I said. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Okay, so when my dad and I moved here I was in a state of depression and had severe anger issues. I was on like 4 different medications that were supposed to help but ended up just making it worse. At that time I was dating this person online, and when I found out we moved to his area, it was the first time I smiled for months! No one knew about him because I was still stuck in Narnia. I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to meet then because I was still snapping at people out of random and I didn't want to be seen as a gay guy yet." He sighed and I nodded for him to go on.

"So when I told him this he broke up with me. He said he would get back at me for being rude and not wanting to be seen in public with him because he was a openly gay guy. I felt my whole world come crashing down when he broke up with me because he was the only person to make me happy. So after weeks of begging him to talk to me and him ignoring me I gave up. I decided to go to the mall, change my look, and try to make some new friends. But something else happened..." He said and closed his eyes as if it was painful for him to think about. I bit my lip and told him to go on.

"Well when I was at the food court and was waiting in line, someone called out my name, I knew it was  a guys voice so I of course panicked when he turned me around and kissed. People around us were taking video and pictures and were laughing at me. So I pushed him off and saw it was Julian. He just smirked at me and started laughing and walking away. Me, having severe anger issues, decided it'd be a good idea to jump on him and start pounding his face into the floor. After people pulled me off he was whimpering and I was taken to court a couple of weeks later. He didn't press any charges and I was lucky for that because he had a busted lip, broken nose, and broken jaw. So he lied about me beating him while we were dating and that I beat him whenever I didn't get what I wanted. It was both of our faults." He said. He took a shaky breath and I hugged him.

"Jackson, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't of believed him. It wasn't your fault. But I don't get how your so calm now?" I said. He shrugged and said

"I guess they found the right medicine, because I still take it." I nodded and he smiled at me.

"Well we'll never have to see him again, so don't worry about it." I said. He nodded and smiled.

"Thanks for understanding, I love you so much." He said. I smiled and kissed him deeply. He kissed back and the bell rand causing us to jump apart.

"Love you too, I'll see you after class." I said. He nodded, gave me one last kiss, and walked off towards class.

*I'm so sorry about how late it is! My little bro, Neon, was just put under suicide watch at the hospital and I couldn't do anything since I thought it was my fault. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Please comment and vote! Thanks for reading! Love you all!*