Questions?

~(Y/N)'S POV~

        "Well, you're a very interesting girl." E.J. said, I nodded because I knew that I was. He chuckled and walked around my wooden floor. I placed my feet on the cold wooden floor, cold chills shot up my back. "So, what do you want to ask me?" I asked as I crossed my arms. He in the chair and asked "Why didn't you care when your parents were killed?" I looked down and sighed. "They never really cared for me. I did love them, but I'm strong. I can deal with their deaths. I had to fight for myself when  I got older. Yes, I got things I wanted, which I was emtremly thankful for. But it was pretty obvious that they didn't care for me." I said quietly. E.J. got up and walked over to me and sat next to me.

        He patted me on the back and said kindly "Here, let's make a deal. You tell me when you're ready to answer those questions, you tell me." I nodded slightly. I got up and reminded myself that it's better to look on the bright side. He stood up next to me, I smirked. "Well, can I ask you something?" I asked in the most innocent voice I could do. 

        ~E.J.'S POV~

       Secretly, I blushed under my mask. I had blushed from the way she said that. "S-sure." I said nervously. She crossed her arms and asked "Why do you always wear that mask all the time?" I suddenly got nervous. What do I say? I barely know this girl, can I even trust her? She is pretty evil. I looked at her and said "Well, I'd rather not show my face. Pretty simple."

     She threw her hands in the air, "There's the snobbish guy that I met. Why be all nice around the others; but when we are alone, you're so mean to me." (Y/N) put her hands on her hip. She's pretty cute when she's mad. I smirked under the mask, that was thankfully hiding my face. "Well, I have my reasons and you have yours." I said acting like every thing was normal.

    Then out of no where we heard a scream. She dashed out the door before I could grab her and tell her it was Ben. I sighed and chased after (Y/N). Damn, she's fast..