A Fight?

Hey guys.. I'm back in my writing mood! :D I started reading more and I was like, wow I should up date more!

~(Y/N)'S POV~

      I woke up to a loud crash. I shivered as I felt as if his arm was missing. His warmth was missing. I was alone in the dark room. I heard another loud crash that was similar to the one had woke me up from my slumber. I jumped out of bed, worried sick about E.J., Owen, and Bianca. I felt dizzy, but I still managed to get out of bed and open the door. My stomach growled. I haven't eaten in awhile, so I need some food. I stumbled out of the door, almost falling. I felt like I was going to puke, but wasn't now the time. I pleaded for my stomach to stop and deal for a little without food. I slowly made my way down the dark hallway. I could see the light from the staircase. I slowly crept toward it. Once I reached it, I slowly peaked my head around the corner. 

     I saw E.J. on the floor by the wall, slouched. It looked as if he was knocked out. Then I saw some strange guy come out of the kitchen. He has black hair and green eyes. I watched from a distance. I think I needed to attack, but I wanted to see what this stranger would do. He walked over to E.J. and whispered loudly, "You're sweet (Y/N) is mine. Since ya know, I saw her in the woods on my territory. She now belongs with me. Along with her brother and sister." E.J. moved his head away from the mans hand.

       The man raised the knife, but before he could plunge it into E.J.'s chest. I jump out and screamed, "Don't you dare!" This caused the man to jump. He looked at me and chuckled deeply. "Oh, Sweetie, you're awake!"  He said with happiness in his voice. I growled and I leaned up on the rail. E.J. coughed and moved his head to face me. I looked into his eyes. Then into the green ones that were staring at me like I was some prize. 

      Then he got up and dusted himself off. "Oh! I'm sorry, I'm Blake. I should have introduced myself first." He said sweetly. I growled once again. He chuckled and began to walk closer to me. The closer he got, the more angry I got. The rage was building up slowly. I clenched onto the railing. "Don't come any closer!"  I yelled out of anger. 

      "Now, now, I know you're probably mad, but listen. I'm not going to hurt you. I have come to claim you mine. Your beauty is indescribable. (Y/N), please, come with me." He said sweetly. He said it in just a calming manner. "Why did you hurt E.J.?" I asked rudely. I didn't care what this Blake guy had to say, but I wanted to know why he would do such a thing to someone like him. 

      "Well, you see, he was trying to stop me from getting to my love!" He exclaimed happily. I growled and let a electric ball charge in my hand. He reached the steps........

:D THERE YOU GO!! Guys i'm really starting to get back into writing!! :DDD I bet you're all about that!