Wolf

Hello everyone~! I'm updating~! And thank you all for supporting me and such. It means a lot to me. <3 Love you all. Have recently reached 1K. I dont know about you guys, but it truly means a lot to me.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

We walked out of the cabin and walked farther into the woods. It was starting to get dark and the temperature was dropping. I shivered as I could see my breath when I breathed out. E.J. stopped and turned around. 

"Would you like my hoodie?" E.J. asked politely. 

"N-no." I stuttered from the cold. E.J. took off his hoodie and gave it to me. He had a muscle tank top on under his hoodie. It was black and tight. I could see his well built body under the muscle tank top. I blushed madly and tried giving the hoodie back. 

"No, you wear it." He said sternly. I blushed even more while putting it on slowly. He continued to walk, I caught up with him quickly. It was silent until we heard a low growl. E.J. quickly got into a fighting stance.  I did the same. Waiting for something to jump out and attack. 

Then next thing I know a huge wolf type thing appeared and growled at E.J. and I. E.J. pushed me out of the way as if he was trying to protect me from something. My heart was racing and I lay there, frozen. The growling stopped at the wolf began to smell E.J. The wolf pushed him out of the way and came over to me and sniffed me before licking my face. I giggled cutely. At first I thought this wolf would be mean, but it's very friendly.  

My heart was still racing. It nuzzled me gently before hollowing in a sorrowful tone. E.J. sighed and pulled me off of the ground. 

"Don't worry about her.." He whispered to me angrily. I was confused, but I just ignored what he said. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. 

"What? She's in pain!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. It broke my heart to see a injured animal want help then E.J. ignore it. I pulled my wrist away and ran to her. She lay there howling in pain. 

"We need to get the mission done." E.J. said in a demanding tone. I ignored him as I got on my knees and began to pet the wolf. She was dark grey with red swirls on her. I smiled at how pretty she was. 

"Can we please stay?" I asked in a begging tone. 

"You can. The mission shouldn't take me long. Seriously don't move anywhere." He said in a serious tone. 

"I won't." I said as I started to pet the injured wolf. E.J. came over and got next to me. He lifted up his mask and kissed my cheek. 

"Please, be careful. This forest is extremely dangerous." E.J. said before getting up and walking away. I could hear his foot steps fade into the distance. I stayed focused on the wolf. She started breathing heavily and pushing. 

I started letting her know it's okay. A few minutes later, I heard a little whimper. I looked at her butt and saw two little babies. Then three. 

She had 4 puppies all together. She moved them towards her nipples so she could feed them. She was also cleaning then in the process. One look like the mom, but it was a boy. and then there were three girls.

One girl had purple swirls. The second one has pink swirls and the last puppy was black and bright blue...