The Forest

~(Y/N) POV~

I sighed as I took a deep breath. Then out of no where I heard someone say "You don't think it's bad here?" I jumped a little because I was a little startled. I turned around to see L.J. . He offered me a piece of candy and right as I was about to take it, E.J. came out of no where and said "L.J. ! Why would you being trying to give her a piece of your nasty candy?!"

I pulled my hand back and backed up a bit. E.J. walked over and stood beside me. I wonder how he found me back here. I guess that's a good thing because if he didn't, I have no idea what would have happened! I shivered a little. L.J. started laughing as E.J. was giving him him speech about the candy issue. I wanted to explore for some odd reason. So, I walked away from E.J. and was heading towards the forest. Bianca, Owen, and Sally stopped playing and looked at me. I didn't say a word to them. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I started to get sweaty from all the eyes on me. I sighed in relief once I got to the forest. The kids continued playing and L.J. and E.J. were still looking at me. I sighed and continued to go further and further into the forest.

~E.J. POV~

After I was done telling L.J. off, I went to look for (Y/N). She had gone into the forest, I don't know why she did it, but she did. Maybe she wanted to explore? I don't know. I made my way to the forest. Bianca and Owen ran over to me. I looked at them and Bianca said "Are you going to look for (Y/N)?!" I nodded as Bianca squealed. "Can I come?!" She said excitedly. I looked around thinking, then said sternly "No, you can not come with me. The reason why you can't come is because (Y/N) would kill me if you two got hurt in this forest. This forest isn't the safest, so whatever you do, do not go in here." I pointed towards the forest at I finished up my sentence. Bianca and Owen nodded and ran off.

I walked into the forest and sighed. There is a million places she could've gone too. What the hell, why did she even walk off like a retard. I clenched my fists as I continued to walk through the forest. I heard some movement by the pond. I quickly got over there quickly and quietly. I pressed myself up against a tree and slowly peeked out to see (Y/N) with and strange man. Dammit! I thought. They were talking. I could hear them loud and clear.

The man was asking her questions about where she came from. She obviously wad lying to the men. I listened until I heard a scream. That scream was (Y/N)'S. I quickly got out from behind the tree and saw the man holding her down, whispering something to her.

This man had a suit on with a blue tie. He looked like one of those overly fancy people. I ran towards him and kicked him in the gut. Which got him off of (Y/N). She quickly got to her feet and got herself ready. "E.J. , you're an idiot sometimes." She said to me as we watched the man get up. He was laughing like a whacko. "You silly children." He said in a very deep, deep tone. I shivered, but I wasn't going to show fear. That's the number one rule, from what I was taught. I got into my stance and pulled out a pocket knife, waiting for him to attack...