Getting Ready To Feed

Update time. 

~(Y/N)'s POV~

We finally got back and Owen and Bianca were waiting on the porch steps for me to return. When they saw me, they came running towards me. I smiled even bigger as they got closer and closer to me. 

"What are those?" Bianca asked cutely. 

"Our pups. You guys have one each, but I get two because there are four puppies." I said kindly. Owen and Bianca jumped up and down with excitement. E.J. said hello to them and continued walking. I'm assuming he didn't want them smelling the kidneys. 

"I want the pink one!" Bianca yelled happily. 

"I want the green!" Owen said. Owen had picked the one that looked like the mother. My heart broke a little remembering the scene of her death. I bit my lip and smiled. It looked like I were stuck with the black and bright blue and the purple puppy. It didn't bother me that much because I loved all of them. We could be one big happy family. 

We walked inside because the puppies were probably hungry. I needed to feed them. Once I stepped in, everyone stopped and looked at me like I had three heads.

"What the hell are you carrying?" Jeff asked. 

"Puppies." I snapped. 

"What the hell? Why would you bring home stupid puppies?" Jeff asked rudely. 

"Because I wanted too. I don't need to explain myself to you. The only person I have to do that with is Slendy. I have to because he is the boss around here and this is his house and he needs to know what happens in the house and everything!" I snapped back before walking upstairs into my room. Owen and Bianca followed. Ben rushed up after me. 

"Wait!" he called. 

"What?" I asked.

"Can I see them?" Ben asked happily. 

"Oh, sure!" I said happily before showing him the beautiful puppies right outside my door.

"Awww!!!" He said almost fanboying over the adorable puppies. I couldn't help, but laugh. I walked into my room and E.J. was already in there with the four baby bottles for the puppies and they were already filled up for the puppies. I smiled and rushed over to the bed and gently set them down. 

"Let's feed these babies!" I said with excitement!