Crying?

~(Y/N)'S POV~

        I ran into my room and plopped on my head. I put my down as I felt hot steamy tears roll down my cheeks. Bianca and Owen came running in. Bianca shut the door and locked it. I didn't even look up. "What were you doing kissing him?" Bianca said angrily. I think she wanted to yell, but she didn't want people to come to the room and ask stupid questions. 

        I sighed as I slowly lifted up my head, not even answering her. "Ugh, you're so unbelievable sometimes!" She yelled. Owen spoke up and said in a sweet voice "Bianca, stop being so mean. (Y/N) saved us from being killed and she is our older sister!" Then Owen ran over to me and got on my bed. He hugged me. I slowly hugged back while Bianca just rolled her eyes in disgust. 

        "Bianca, why are you being like this?" I ask quietly. She crossed her arms, not asnwering my question. "I just don't want to see you hurt by someone like him. If he hurts you, he can easily kill you." Bianca finally said. 

        I tilted my head to the side and said "Bianca, did you forget that I have powers? I can use then for self defense." I sighed as I looked at Owen, who was still hugging me. I smiled a bit as I saw my little brother hugging me. We never hug anymore. 

        Bianca slowly walked over and hugged me. "I'm sorry." Bianca muttered. I kissed her forehead. I said in a gentle voice "It's okay, Bianca. We all can get a little snappy at times. I understand why you're worried, but there is no reason to be worried about me. I'm the one who needs to worry about you guys." I smiled a little after.

        Then I heard a knock, Bianca ran to go get it. She saw E.J. an growled at him for some odd reason. Who knows with that girl. E.J. came in and asked nicely if he could speak with me alone. I nodded because we did need to talk. Bianca and Owen ran off with Sally. After they were completely out the door, E.J. shut it and locked it. "Why did you lock it?" I asked quietly. 

        Why am I so nervous around him right now? Am I starting to like him? Ew! No! Never in a million years!

        E.J. sighed as he sat in the chair in my room and looked at me. '(Y/N), I'm sorry for doing what I did earlier. I shouldn't have done that. I guess I just lost control."  He said gently. I nodded understanding what he was saying. "Wait, lost control?" I asked cutely as I tilted my head to the side. 

        ~E.J.'S POV~

        My heart was pounding in my chest. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack or something because that's how nervous I was. I blushed madly under my mask. "I guess I chose the wrong choice in words." I said nervously. "So, is there anything else you'd like to talk about?" (Y/N) asked quickly. 

        "Oh yeah! I am going on a mission, I have to watch this girl for a few weeks. It's kind of like what happened to you." I explained a little bit to her. She clenched her fists and said in a very serious tone "You stalked me?!" I shook my head 'no'. "I was assigned to do it! It's not like I'd stalk on my own!" I somewhat yelled at her, which only made her look down. 

        I saw that she was crying. "Hey! Don't cry! I didn't mean to sound rude about it." I said fast, but you could still hear the worry in my voice. I felt like crying because I made her cry. "You get use to it after awhile." She said while looking at me with tears in her eyes, but she was smiling.....