My Room

~(Y/N)'S POV~

           E.J. Laughed harder, I was laughing too. Ben got a 'what the hell guys' look on his face. "E.J. , dude, not cool! Just not cool!" Ben said, which made me laugh harder. 

        "This is too good!" I said while wiping a tear away and then laughing again. Ben glared at me. Bianca and Owen kept staring into his soul.

        Ben just made a face and quickly ran up the stairs. I just laughed even harder. Bianca and Owen started laughing. "Yes! We got him!" Bianca shouted with happiness. Then Owen held up his hand and Bianca gave him a high five. "Well, we are getting off track.Let's continue shall we?" E.J. said calmly. I nodded and said "Sure, I guess we did get a little off track." E.J. nodded and continued to walk up the stairs. 

        Silence again. E.J. lead us into the living room. I saw Slendy and smiled. Bianca and Owen were hiding behind me and E.J. I don't blame them, E.J.'s "family" was scary as hell! I shivered a little with all the eyes on me.

        I wasn't used to having so many people just stare at me...

                ~TIME SKIP~

        After I met everyone, they seemed normal. Like, we have been here for ages. Jeff would chase Toby because Toby spray painted all over his white walls. Which was hot pink. E.J. still stayed with us because sometimes the creepypasta's would attack the new ones. 

        They call themselves Creepypasta for god knows why! Like who would say that? It sounds like it's Pasta that's creepy. I learned a lot about these weird things. They aren't human. Immortal, from what they told me. 

        Bianca asked breaking the silence "(Y/N), are you okay?" I nodded. Owen was in thinking mode. Probably thinking about mom and dad. E.J. opened a door. "Here's your room. We figured that you would all like to be in the same room. If you don't want to be in the same room, then we can add some rooms on. Don't worry."  He said nicely. I slammed my finger to his chest, which didn't even make him move. "So, you're done being snobby?" I asked in a snobby tone.

        I didn't like his reply, "No, but you sure aren't done being snobby." I huffed and crossed my arms. He chuckled a bit. Bianca and Owen just looked back and forth between us. I walked into the room, which it was huge. I looked around and said "I want all of us to get our own rooms." E.J. nodded.

        Bianca and  Owen jumped up and down because they had to share a room. I got my own and I liked having my own room. "I'll tell Slendy, but you guys might have to wait a little before the rooms will be done." E.J. said. I nodded while Bianca and Owen ran over to the beds and laid down giggling. "Hey E.J. , will you stay in here with us while we take a nap?" I asked quietly, blushing madly. He nodded and sat down in a chair. Owen and Bianca got in bed, I walked over and tucked them both in. 

        I shut the door then walked over my bed and crawled in. I curled myself into a ball and fell asleep....