I Could Kill You If I Wanted To

Hey guys!!!! :D

~(Y/N)'s POV~

While we were riding I decided to pretend to sleep. I remembered each and every turn we made. It would be my only hope to get back to E.J. Unless he came for me, but I told him I'd be back and that's what I intended to do. I was having a conversation between Owen and Bianca. Making a plan.

Owen: What are we going to do?!

Bianca: Don't worry, I'm sure (Y/N) will come up with a plan.

Me: Yeah, but we all need to help. Okay? Even if your guys powers aren't as strong as mine.

Owen: yeah..

Bianca: True. But how are we going to do that? Like hold hands or something?

Me: Maybe.

Owen: ugh.

I felt a like the car come to a stop and I heard the car door open and Blake get out. He slammed the door. I could hear him yelling, but I was unsure about what he was saying. Then I heard my side of the door open and gentle arms wrap around me. I pretended to move a little in my sleep. "Shhh." He hushed quietly. He opened the back doors and I hear them get out. Blake slammed the car door.

     "Well, there are some kids here that might love to play with you." He said coldly. I wanted to smack him for being that cold to them. I twitched and began to breath heavily. "Woah." He yelled and dropped me. I screamed and laid there for a minutes. The pain jolted through my body for a quick second. My eyes shot open and I looked at Blake. I made sure it was a dirty look. "Oh dear! Are you okay?" He asked as if he cared and picked me up. I screamed again.

     "Can you not touch me?" I asked rudely and he quickly set me down on the floor. Bianca and Owen ran behind me. I began to laugh like a maniac. He slowly backed away. "What the hell?" He muttered.

     I couldn't tell my nail growing "well, Blakey boy, you have sudden became scared, why?" I said with a few voice cracks. I laughed more and lunged at him. He jumped back. "Not this shit again." He said as he tripped. I walked over to him. I towered over him and put my foot on his chest. "What the hell do you think I'm going to do?" I ask cutely. Then suddenly, as if out of instinct, I pushed gently my long finger nail to his throat. "I could kill you right now, if I wanted to that is." I said darkly...