The Chat.

HEY GUYS! A LITTLE LATE BUT IT'S BECAUSE I WAS SICK. COME ON MANN.. XD

Let's start!!

~E.J's POV~ 

I thought about where I should tie (Y/N) up. So I made my mind up to put her in the basement. I untied her and carried her to the basement. She slept like a rock. Once I got down there  I found my old operating table. "Old memories!" I said to myself as I smiled. I placed her on the table and then  tied her up. Then I went over to my desk and looked in it. I was looking for something that would numb her. "Hmmmm." I said to myself. I found it and put some in a needle. I walked over and put some in her legs, so if she were to get the ropes untied, she wouldn't be able to run away. I sighed as I began to think about what she will think of this.

~  (Y/N)'S POV ~

I woke up slowly. I went to rub my eyes, but I couldn't. "What?" I croaked out. My throat felt dry. "Finally awake I see." A voice growled. It dark in the room. "Where's Bianca and Owen?" I managed to say. "They're fine." The voice said. I screamed. "Calm down!" The voice boomed in the room. I knew who it was. It was E.J. And I growled. I had flashes of what happened. "What do you want E.J." I asked. He sighed and replied "I wanted to talk. You need to stop running off." I twitched at his words. I have no idea why I was affected by it. I sighed and laughed a little. "Then say what you need to fucking say buddy!" I yelled at him. He walked over by me and flashed a light in my eyes. 

     "She was my ex and it sometimes slips out. I don't mean it too." He said coldly. The light was blinding. I could barely look at him because he had a flash light in my eyes. "Get over her." I yelled at him. He turned the flash light off. "I am. My body hasn't, I guess that's how I'd say it. " He said. I growled as if I was human. I heard shuffling. "Why are you growling at me?" He said in a deep voice. "You still love her and you're trying to lead me on!" I yelled at him. The shuffling stopped, which means he stopped walking. "No, I want you to like me. That's why I'm doing what I'm doing!" He yelled at me. I flinched. 

     I felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't reply to what he said. I don't know why he would yell at me. I wasn't sure why I was crying either. "Why aren't you replying?" He yelled again. "Shut up, faggot!" I screamed loudly at it. Screaming made my throat hurt. I sighed and sniffled. "Are you crying?" He asked quietly. I swallowed and replied with "N-no." He walked over to me. Flashed the light on my face to see hot tears rolling down my face. He set the flash light down and kissed my forehead and began to untie me. "I'm sorry, I just don't like talking about her." He said. I barely could hear what he was saying. I nodded a little. Once I was fully untied, I rubbed my wrists. They hurt from being tied up. I went to get up and fell down to the cold concrete floor. 

     Then I felt a pair on hands lift me up. "I numbed you." E.J. said. I shivered. Why would he numb my legs? I sighed as he began to carry me out of the room. Then he walked into his room and set me onto the bed.... 

>:D HUEHUEHUEHUEEEE