Puppies Need Sleep.

Hey guys. Ready for an update?

~(Y/N)'S POV~

The puppies whined as I set them down. Owen and Bianca got their puppies and waited for the instructions patiently.

"E.J., would you be a doll and help me feed them?" I asked nicely.

"Of course." E.J. said calming. I grabbed the blue one and I told Owen and Bianca what to do. They did as they were told.

~After the puppies were fed~

"They need to sleep, guys." I said to Owen and Bianca. Not as much to E.J. because he wasn't the owner nor did he show much interest in these pups. Bianca and Owen whined. I put a fluffy blanket in a huge box and placed all the puppies inside of the box. They wiggled until they became comfortable.

"Now, you guys can go play with Sally." I said as I patted them.

"Okay." They said before running out of my room. I sighed and laid down on my bed. Little did I know E.J. was there. He wrapped his arm around my waist quickly.

I blushed madly, "What the hell?"

E.J. just chuckled and didn't release. I tried wiggling out of his grasp, but his grip only got tighter.

"Why won't you let go? Don't you have kidneys to store or cook?" I said in a somewhat annoyed voice.

"Yeah, but maybe I just wanted to see your reaction. It was adorable." He said while letting go and getting up. I felt my side become cold as he removed himself. I felt my heart rate go back to normal. He left the room with his smelly black bag.

I laid there as my stomach growled. I was curious on how he even got into eating kidneys.. thoughts ran through my head like a race car. Not slowing down, just speeding up slowly. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath.

The mom of the puppies kept coming back into my head. I felt tears prick my eyes gently. I didn't want to have her die. If only. That's all I could think off. "If only I did this or that".

I couldn't get my mind off her. I felt absolutely terrible for how she died. I have decided to make sure all four of these puppies live. Nothing will happen to them..

I promise..

~heyyy
Was that good? I hope so, we'll anyway. I want you guys to check out my aunt writingismylife1 and maybe her friend sarahmae57. I know my aunt writes poetry, but I don't know what her friend writes or if she has any stories at all. ^-^