You Couldn't Touch Me Even If You Tried!

~(Y/N) POV~

        Eyeless Jack sighed and said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off as rude. I'm just doing my job." I raised an eyebrow and slowly nodded, understanding. Owen, Bianca, and I all started talking to each other in our heads. He just sat there watching us, closely.

        Owen: (Y/N)! What does he mean by job?

        Bianca: Yeah! I wanna know! You seem to understand!

        (Y/N): It means someone made him kill mom and dad. Plus, not forget he took us. You guys haven't fully gotten your powers. I haven't either but I almost have them all, okay? I can protect you guys!

        Bianca: Okay, but what if you can't?

        Owen: Don't be so silly willy, Bianca! 

        We all started laughing at Owen's comment to Bianca. Owen was younger then Bianca. Eyeless Jack tilted his head to the side, trying to understand. "You wouldn't get it like we do, bud. So, I suggest you don't try to." I said clearly. He nodded and asked "Were you three talking inside of each others heads?" I nodded. "My mom and dad taught us how before you killed them, I would've learned more. But we don't always get what we want now do we?" I said cruelly.

        He nodded in agreement. He didn't talk much. "Well, I got to go get the boss. Don't go anywhere!" He said almost yelling, sending shivers go down my back. I started to relax after he left the room. Bianca broke the silence, "Do you think we will ever get out of here, (Y/N)?" I laughed and nodded "Of course we will. I won't let us stay here, unless it's safe." Owen shot his head at me.

        "What?! Are you crazy? He murdered our parents, are you saying we should live with a murder?!" Owen asked angrily. I somewhat shrugged "Well, we have no where else to go. He is getting his boss. So, we might be okay. And you both know I'll protect you." They both nodded.

        I sighed as Owen and Bianca both stared at me. "When is he coming back?" I asked myself.         As if someone heard me say that. Some guy walked in with a white hoodie on, black jeans,  jet black hair, pale white skin, a carved smile in his face, and he had no eyelids. "Well well well, what do we have here?" He spoke in a raspey voice. 

        "Well, what does it look like?" I shot back with an attitude. His deep chuckle filled the room. Owen and Bianca gave me a scared look, I could tell they didn't like this guy. "Well, someone has an attitude, don't ya say?" He asked in a creepy voice. "Maybe I do for a reason. Now, why don't you do me a favor and walk out that door." I said. He shook his head in disappointment "You know, pretty girls like you shouldn't say that. But maybe I'll do you the favor and make you even more beautiful," he pulled out a knife. I laughed and said "What you going to do? Make me look just like you?" He gripped his knife. 

        "Why yes, darling." He said in a deep voice. "You can try, but you won't get far." Owen and Bianca nodded quickly. Little did he know I had a protection shield up, so he couldn't touch me even if he tried. He threw in knife, only for it to go flying back. "The hell?" He asked himself. He slowly walked around, observing what was right in front of him. "Ah, I see now. You have powers. Hell, you aren't any fun." He said. I nodded and said "I am fun when someone ISN'T trying to kill me." I smiled. He gave me a weird look and then left.

        Sorry guys it was so short!~~ XD but its 11:26 PM here and I have school tomorrow! AHH! XD Honestly, I am a night owl!!~~ LOLZ! :3