RIP Jeff

Hey guys. Update time.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I sighed as I waited for my love to return with food. I could hear the kids giggling and playing with each other in the rooms next door.

I laid there, just listening.

Then I heard someone bang on the kids door, I jumped right up.

My eyes meet with Jeff's. I glared at him. Giving him a warning, but he didn't seem to get the point because he turned and yelled at the door, "Quiet down, annoying brats."

I clenched my fists and got up.

I walked right over to jeff before punching him directly in the face, with such force. His face smashed into the door. I heard the little kids scream from.the surprised bang.

Then Jeff just laid there on the ground. E.J. came running up the stairs. He turned towards me and he saw the scene.

Jeff wasn't moving a muscle.

I had knocked him out cold.

I looked at E.J. with scared eyes. I didn't want to upset my new lover. E.J. walked over to me and hugged me.

"I love you." He said quietly in my ear.

I smiled and sighed from relief, "I love you too."

The kids continued playing and Jeff just lay there in the floor. E.J. picked Jeff up and carried him to his smelly room.

Then he placed Jeff on his bed and left the room quickly. He probably couldn't stand the stench of his messy room.

He was a slob.

It was disgusting.

E.J. and I both went down stairs. I helped him with breakfast and then we enjoyed our meal with the new puppies.