Meeting Blue Mask Man!!

XD Ello! Let's get this show on da road, shall we? XD I make myself laugh... T^T pretty sad huh? ANNNY WAYYYYY! (I made anyway like dat. >:I deal!) :3 Story time!

        ~Y/N'S POV~

        "So, are you the only one who stalks me? Or is there a gang?!" I yelled. He just laughed harder and said "Yes, there is others, but Y/N, we are not a gang!" I put my index finger to my bottom lip, trying to think. He wiped away his bloody tears (.-. Okay, so I honestly don't know if he cries blood or actual tears.. XD but just to be on the safe side.. i said bloody). "So, you're not scared?" He asked curiously. "Well, I guess I should be. But sadly, I'm not! Ha ha, Ben! Isn't it just a costume anyway? I mean why should I be scared of a little kid?" I replied. His mouth dropped. I guess I shocked him a bit! Ha ha! I started to smile, trying to hold in my laughter. "This is not a costume! And for you're info, I'm not a little kid! I am a teen! I could kill you, but I can't!" He yelled then covered his mouth right after he said that.

        "Wow! So cool! Is this like a disease?"  I asked poking his cheek. "No." Ben replied coldly. I frowned, then I heard a scream, which sounded like my mother. "Mom?" I asked myself and then started running as fast as my legs could carry me to the house. I was to late when I got there. I saw my mother and father dead. I hope Owen and Bianca are okay! I rushed to my brother and sister's room, since they shared a room. "Y/N!" Owen screamed.

        I saw a man with a black hoodie and a dark grey pants. (o-o i don't know if that's right! SORREH!) He turned around. I saw a blue mask with black stuff coming down. "The hell?" I asked loudly. He started to walk towards me. "Why are you scaring little kids? That's just down right rude! And you killed my mother and father. That's pretty rude too! You also let yourself in too! Wow, you are just a rude person in general!" I yelled as Ben appeared in the doorway. 

        "Y/N, watch yourself!" Ben warned. "Did Slender order us to kill the kids too, or just the parents?" The blue masked man said. My eyes shot open, that's when I realized what I could lose. "Well, you will not kill my brother and sister without fighting me. Honestly, what are you? You don't have any manors either, I guess you can work on them in jail." I said furiously. 

        ~Ben's POV~

        Eyeless Jack was getting mad with her. I could tell. But he can't kill her, he has to kill them and we take her. That simple, but she is challenging him, one that I know she will lose and end up getting hurt.s  "E.J. remember what you said?" He looked at me, which was the time for her to get him. She took the chance and pushed him down. THUD. He went down to the ground. Next thing I know, is that she is on top of him, holding his arms above his head. "So, what are you going to now? Mr. Rude?" Y/N in a snobby tone. Now, that just ticked E.J. off. He yelled "Well, Miss Bitch, can you get the hell off  It's not my fault that your parents died!" 

        This only made her grip tighten on his wrists. "It is your fault. Wanna know why? Shall I explain? Well, first off you have blood all over your clothes. Second; you are the only one in here. Third; You were about to kill my siblings. So, you tell me how this isn't your fault?" She yelled at him. 

        E.J. wanted me to help him, but this I had to see. Hey, he is the one who found her and called dibs. Isn't this what he wanted? Well, he didn't call dibs. He just watches her the most and sleep talks about her. It's kind of creepy. I smirked and said "Well Y/N, don't you think you're being a little harsh?" She shook her head 'no'. I laughed. 

        ~Eyeless Jack's POV~ 

        I was blushing hardly under the mask. "Fine. Would it make you happy if I said please, princess?" I said rudely. "Yeah, but no. You are not going to get me off." She spat back. I blushed even more. Her brother and sister were laughing. Great! What will they think when I get back? I got my ass kicked by a girl. There is one last thing I can try! "Fine, stay there. I don't mind, Sweetie." I said sweetly. "I know what you're trying to do! You are trying to make me uncomfortable so you can strike and then get me! I know. I know these things. I'm not as stupid as you think!" She said while looking at me, stared right into my eyes! 

       "Owen, get the ropes. I'm going to tie this dude up!" She yelled excitedly. "The hell" I managed to whisper. She shot a look at Ben to make sure he wasn't going to stop them from getting the ropes. I broke from her grasp and flipped us over, so now I was the one on top, holding her hands above her head. She gasped! I could only smirk from her facial expressions. 

        "Now, that's just playing dirty!" Y/N yelled in defeat. She knew she was going to lose from the beginning. I chuckled and said "Not as badass as you thought you were, huh?" Y/N was still shocked. Ben held off Bianca and Owen. "We can take them all he said, Sally needs some new buddies, so Y/N, i guess you're lucky because they can live." Ben said. Y/N seemed relieved. I sighed. I hit her on the head and Ben did the same with Owen and Bianca. Luckily, we got them knocked out. Time to head home.

:D So, what ya think?!?!?!?! HUUUHHHH?