Satisfied

Hey guys.. I have had stuff going on.. and I guess I haven't had motivation to even write...

~(Y/N) POV~

I looked down at the mother who was feeding her delicate puppies. I smiled as I watched. Then I heard a stick snap.

My head snapped towards the sound. My eyes try to find the source, but failed. I heard a low growl coming somewhere in the woods.

I jumped to my feet and pulled out my bow. I loaded it and waited to see my enemy emerge from the dark woods. The moonlight was the only light that gave me the sight to see. Everything was dark and cold. I bit my lip as I looked around frantically.

Something lunged at me. I quickly shot my bow and I missed.

"Shit!" I muttered under my breath. It was a big black wolf with red pricing eyes.

The wolf raised its paw with razor sharp claws and suddenly knocked the bow out of my hands, leaving with a huge scratch on my arm. Blood gushed out as I quickly grabbed my arm. Pain was jolting up and down my arm.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the mom wolf get up and attack the big wolf without hesitation.  The big wolf was on the ground. They began to roll around snarling at each other and snapping at each other's neck, trying to get a neck. I rushed over to my bow and loading it as fast as I possibly could.

The big wolf was on top and was about to finish the mother. I quickly shot it right square in the back of the head. The wolf fell on top of the mother.

I rushed over and pushed the big wolf off the mother. She was whimpering and having a hard time breathing. I felt tears prick my eyes. I began to pet her. She licked me gently. I kissed her head before saying, "I'll take care of your puppies. Don't worry, I won't let anything happen."

Suddenly, as if with that she was satisfied, she closed her eyes and stopped breathing. I rushed to the puppies and picked them up. I put them all in my lap to warm them up as I waited for E.J.'s return......