Sick

Hey guys!!

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Bianca and Owen looked at me. I just sat there in silence. "(Y/N). Please eat." Owen said in a begging tone. I slowly ate my food. Owen and Bianca finished theirs, but we didn't talk. We all stayed quiet while I slowly finished mine. Once I was done, I sighed. "I guess we have to bring this downstairs now, don't we?" I said quietly. Bianca and Owen nodded and picked their things. I got out of bed and carried the tray out the door. I slowly walked to the stairs. I looked at them and got a sick feeling. Why am I feeling like this? I slowly walked down the stairs. Bianca and Owen were behind me telling me to go faster, but I didn't have the energy to go faster.

Once I got to the kitchen I saw E.J. and I started to get nervous. E.J. just looked at me with his mask on. I just walked over and put my dishes in the sink and I put Owen and Bianca's in there too. After that I dashed upstairs to my room. Even though I didn't feel good, I thought it was worth it because I didn't want to think about what happened a few nights ago. Once I got into my room and shut the door. I sighed with relief. I walked over to my bed and laid in my bed.

It felt like hours until I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I yelled as I was rolled away from the wall. "It's E.J." He yelled came. I sighed and told him he could come in. He closed the door on his way in. "You don't look so good." He said as he came over to me with some chicken noodle soup. "T-thanks." I said while blushing. "Nah, it's not a problem. I noticed it when you came downstairs. I knew something was off, so I thought for awhile and found out that you were sick. So, I thought you might like some chicken noodle soup for dinner." He said sweetly. He set the chicken noodle soup on my night stand. "You didn't have to make me that." I said quietly. He chuckled and replied "Well, it's kind to do when someone is sick." I smiled and grabbed the bowl and picked up spoon. I could feel the heat coming off from the soup, so I blew on it and then I ate it. It was surprisingly good.

I sat there eating while E.J. told me random stories that he found funny. I laughed a lot because I found them funny too. This was a great night...