No Cousin?!

Sorry guys!! I have been really busy dealing with personal problems and school. Just the work at school gets annoying. XD I think everyone hates school work!~ c: I think I finally came up with a name for you guys. I want to thank @BeautifulDemonLove for the idea!~ Let's continue thus story~~

~(Y/N)'S POV ~

I looked at my cousin closely. I finally knew what happened to him. His name was John. I looked at him, he had a shocked look on his face for a second. His deep laughed roared loudly in the quiet forest. "Do you know him, (Y/N)?" He asked in a mocking tone as he pointed to E.J. I clenched my fists and twitched a little. I could feel the rage building by the second. "Yes, in a matter of fact I do, John!" I yelled angerily. I don't think why, but I felt very protective over E.J., like it was natural for me to be. E.J. was already in his fighting stance. "E.J., don't get into a fight with this guy. He is just a waste of our time." I spoke softly to him, even though I wanted to scream.

"I thought you'd pick someone more better then E.J." John said calmly. I growled at him and threw a purple fire ball at him. John quickly dodged it. "Try harder." John said, sounding bored. I looked at E.J. as if I knew what he was thinking. I threw another fire ball as he threw one of his small knives. Which it surprised me that he had more then one. John cried out in pain as E.J.'S pocket knife sunk into his leg. "Nice job, E.J." I said while smirking. He nodded slightly as he focused on John. John cracked his neck and look straight at me. "You know (Y/N), I thought you were my cousin that wouldn't ever hurt me!" John said sweetly. I gritted my teeth and shouted angerily "I'm not who I used to be! I hated you and you know that. Do I need to kill you? Because you know my powers are way stronger then yours will ever be!" E.J. flinched a little from hearing me shout. John laughed like it was some kind of joke.

I let out a growl, something that surprised me. Woah! That was cool!! John looked at me with a terrified look on his face. He stuttered like he was scared "C-come o-on! (Y/N), d-don't get do mad. I'll leave and I won't come back." I laughed, like I'd ever trust him. Out of the corner of my eye I saw E.J.'S head turned toward me. I sighed and said "I'll let you go, but if I see you here again, I'll kill you. No questions asked or hesitation." John nodded quickly, he still had that look on his face. E.J. walked over to John and slowly pull out his pocket knife out of John's leg. I heard him say something to him, but I could make out the words.

~E.J.'S POV ~

I was smirking under my mask. I slowly pulled my pocket knife out of this bastard leg. I whispered to him "I'll kill you if you ever touch her ever again. I'm sure she would kill you if you touched her siblings." Once I pulled the knife out and backed up a bit. I was waiting for Driller to go. His creepypasta name was The Driller, but most called him Diller. I can't believe that (Y/N) is related to this freak. Driller git up quickly and ran away fast. I chuckled a bit as I turn to see (Y/N) with an amazing look on her face. "Ready to go?" I said calmly, like nothing happened. She nodded slightly and turned around and started to walk back home. I smiled and caught up with (Y/N). I looked at her and saw that she had a shocked look on her face. "Whoa, (Y/N), you okay?" I asked with concern in my voice. She looked at me with teary eyes. "N-no, I'm not." She said quietly as she turned a little and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Hey hey, it's okay!" I said as I began to rub her back a little. I felt like my heart was ripped apart. Seeing (Y/N) cry was very depressing. I gently picked her up and continued, surprisingly she didn't make a smart ass comment. She snuggle into my chest and continued to cry. "It's okay. I don't know what's going on inside your head right now, but I can tell you this for sure. You'll be okay." I said in a kind tone. She nodded a little. I smiled again and continued to make my way home...