The Past

Hey! I'm using my phone! So, things might be auto correct or some cheese. XD let's get this show on da road!!

~Ben ' s POV~

      "Hey Ben, I've gotta ask you something?" E.J. said while carrying (Y/N) and her little brother. I got stuck with her little sister.

"Yes?" I replied. "Why didn't she care that I killed her parents? Plus, why did Slendy make me do this? I never go killing, I just get my kidneys and leave." He said worriedly. Yeah, he is right. She never did anything about her parents, why? Maybe she was to worried about her siblings more! I shrugged. E.J let out a loud sigh. I'm guessed that he was tired.

"I wonder if she will hate me." E.J. said after 10 minutes of walking in silence. "I don't think she will. She didn't seem to hate me when I slipped up!" I yelled excitedly. E.J. chuckled and said "What will Slendy think? I don't think he will be very happy."

He is acting weird. "Hey, wanna play some games when we get home?!" I yelled while almost dropping Bianca. "No, because you are a cheater and you better not drop her. (Y/N) won't be very happy." He said while sounding creepy at the end. That even made me shiver a little from how creepy it sounded. I'm like never scared, but that voice was creepy.

He chuckled and said "Calm down, Ben." He doesn't chuckle. "Dude, why are you acting weird?" I asked curiously.  It grew silent.

"Well, we are here! Home sweet home!" I yelled. E.J. covered my mouth "Sh, you idiot. If Jeff wakes up, God only knows what would happen!" He said. Oh, yeah. Jeff is 'sleeping' (XD I don't know how he sleeps. But he does now!) I sighed in annoyance. 

I pushed the door open with my free hand. Damn, why does Slendy make us do this? Lucky me. I just had to get her attention,  but no! I have to carry things. I could be playing my videos games.

E.J. rushed in, I followed him in. We walked fast to the operating room and set them down on the beds. (Y/N) was in the middle of them.

"Ben, put these on her little sister. I'll put these on Owen and (Y/N), okay?" E.J. said. I nodded and put the chains on Bianca as he put them on Owen and (Y/N).

When I was done with the task, I walked to my room. I flung the door opened and shut it. I walked over to my bed and plopped down, thinking about how much work I did. I laid down for a nap.

Okay!! There it is!! XD lol tell me what u out think over all.  I take requests. So, message me or something if you want me to do x Reader fanfic. Byeee!!~~