Waffles

Hey guys. Let's start.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

E.J. held me tightly, close to his warm chest. I could feel my heart beating faster than ever. I thought my pounding heart was going to pop right out of my chest.

"I'm just so happy you said yes. It's just been on my mind since day one." E.J. whispered. I smiled and rested my head on his warm shoulder. He kissed my head before placing his chin upon my head.

Once we were done hugging, he walked into my room.

"Should I move in?" He asked jokingly. I laughed and shook my head 'yes'.

"Hey E.J. will you get me some food?" I asked as my stomach loudly growled. I place my hand on my stomach that kept yelling at me.

"Sure, what do you want?" He asked and he stretched and walked over to me. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me close. I was so surprised that he did something like that. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Would you make me some waffles?" I asked sweetly. He nodded and kissed my forehead with his soft lips before kissing me once more. I kissed back, hungry for his lips. I bit his bottom lip gently and pulled it a little. Which caused him to kiss me harder and more passionately. He grabbed my face and pulled me closer.

Finally, we broke apart. We both were gasping for air, but we were both satisfied with our little make out session just now. He walked out the door to fetch me some waffles. I watched him as his figure disappeared in the dark hallway. My heart fluttered at the thought of his kiss. He was just so perfect. How could anyone be so perfect?

I shut my door and went over to my bed with the puppies and I laid down beside the sleeping sweethearts.

Within a few minutes my heart began to ache from being away from E.J.. The moment kept replaying in my head. I sighed as I heard my door slowly open. I rolled over to see the one and only, E.J. I smiled as I got up and he walked over to me with my food.

My stomach growled from the smell of waffles lingering in the air. He walked over to me and I got up before he put the plate onto my lap. He had also gotten me a drink of orange juice.

Then he sat in the chair that was beside my bed. I haven't moved it back. It was there when he was there for me. I felt my heart flutter. I quickly chowed down my lovely meal that E.J. prepared for me. Then I set the plate on the nightstand next to my bed and I laid down. I heard E.J. get up at walk over to my bed. He pushed me a little to make room for him. I moved a little and he laid down behind me and hugged me from behind. We both drifted to sleep...