Relieved!

Hey guys. School started back up. Ugh, and stuff. And I just haven't had any energy to write.  But now, I feel like I shouldn't keep my little reading fans waiting, right? Lol do you consider yourself a fan? Lmk in the comments! Also, I will try and be more active with you guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*(y/n)'s POV*

I heard feet running.

Little feet.

Bianca and Owen? 

I smiled as the footsteps got closer. I heard my door creak open, and surely enough, it was them. They instantly ran over to me. I gave them hugs, even though my body was aching.

"I'm so glad that you're okay!" Bianca said happily.

Owen nodded in agreement. I smiled and kissed their foreheads.

"Of course I'm okay. I need to stay here to protect you guys. I always have right?" I said with confidence.

E.J. smirked, "you have, but you can't keep getting hurt like this. You're worrying the little ones. Even Sally."

I looked at him, "Sally?"

"Yes, she has been awfully worried about you. I'm sure the rest of them have been. Slendy has been coming in everyday. I'm sure he will be glad to hear that you're awake." He said happily.

I laughed a little, "well, that's good. I missed y'all too."

Owen pipped up and said, "would you train us?"

This question took me by surprise and I sat there for a minute, staring into owens big eyes. He wanted to learn..

"I don't know. Why would you need to learn?" I asked.

"So, if you need back up we can help!" Owen said happily. It hit my heart. Those words..

Why Owen.. why? The last thing I'd want is you getting hurt...

E.J. could tell I was upset by this. He spoke up, "come on, (Y/N). He needs to learn at some point."

I sighed and replied with, "I suppose you're right.. so Owen, I guess I will teach you. but you can't do reckless actions either!"

Owen nodded, understanding.

"I wanna learn too!" Bianca said.

I sighed and faceplamed myself. I got work ahead of me..

"I'll help you train. I have been up against many different opponents, I can surely help. Hey, maybe you'll even learn a thing or two!" He said with a smile upon his face. 

Why is he so cheeful?

I smiled and patted their heads, "once Im off this bed, I'll begin teaching you. And don't think that just because you're my siblings, that I'll go easy on you either."

They giggled and hugged me, tightly. I felt sharp pains through my body, but I just put a smile on and hid the pain... They don't deserve to know what it feels like...

That's why, I'll do everything in my power to protect them!