Stalker Man

Lol. XD I don't know what this is for... .-.

~Y/N'S POV~

I laughed so hard. Why was this funny? I have a stalker and I think this is funny?! I'm crazy. He looked like he was laughing but then he fell out of the tree. "Ouch." I said. "Don't worry, Little Stalker Man! I'm coming!" I yelled out my window. After I quickly ran out the door, out the front door, and made my way to the forest. "Hello? Stalker Man, are you okay?" I yelled at I jogged to the forest. I finally got there and I saw a little kid in green. He kind of looked like a elf, but I wasn't so sure. He had blonde hair with blood running from his eyes. "Hey!" I said with excitement. His eyes shot open, I jumped. "Dude! You scared me!" I yelled. He had black eyes with small red dots in them. "Whoa! How did you get here so fast?! Wait, why am I not running?" This mysterious kid said. "Well, those are questions that may never be answered. But I reassure you, there is no need to run. I won't hurt you!" I said while smiling. "Yeah, I know. Well Sweetie, since I'm here we can finally meet. I'm  Ben." He said. Weird. He called me 'Sweetie'. "I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you Ben! Now, I don't have to call you Stalker Man!"

~Ben ' s POV~

She was pretty cute. "Stalker man? Whoa, I'm not stalking, I'm observing your life style." I said. Why would she think I'm stalking her? Well, I guess it could be stalking. But I'm not the only one. The others watch her too, but today I was suppose to because Slendy assigned me to it. I sighed. "Also known as stalking." She said. I just facepalmed. "You'll understand soon, Y/N. But for now call me Ben, please." I said sternly. "Whoa, no need to get mad. It's all good in the hood, Ben." She said happily. I laughed as she started to crack up.

O

K

A

Y there it is. XD see ya later guys. It wasn't on because I'm on the bus.. on my way to school and I had to hurry. >'<