Uncle..

Hey guys. It's been awhile. :P

Let's get right into the news~! (KILLLLLERRR KEEEMMMMSTARRRRR)

ew.. let's pretend I didn't jsut do that. LOL. 

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I sat there at the table with E.J. enjoying our lovely breakfast. I heard a loud bang upstairs. 

The kids screamed. I could hear their feet run down the staircase with such speed. I didn't waste time, I got up and ran out of the kitchen. I looked up the stairs.. 

There he stood. 

My uncle. 

The one who would beat and rape me repeatedly. I shivered as he slowly walked down the stairs. 

"Well, who do we have here? My favorite niece?" He said in a chilling voice.

I clenched my fists, "What are you doing here?" 

Owen and Bianca ran behind me, terrified of who this strange man was. 

E.J. finally came out, a little late to the party, "Who are you?" 

"Non of your concern, I'm here for (Y/N)." He said coldly before cracking his loud knuckles. I could tell he was getting ready for combat. I did the same. I wasn't going anywhere with him nor would he ever do what he did to me again. I will rip his guts out and shove them down his throat.

I took a deep breath  before I saw a knife go flying past my uncles face. I looked over where the knife had come from, it came from Jeff. 

Jeff stood there, pissed to all hell. 

"Who the hell do you think you are? Coming into our home, scaring the shit outta little kids, and then trying to kidnap your niece?" Jeff yelled. 

"Well, you see, I need (Y/N) to carry my child." My uncle replied calmly. I gagged loudly, almost puking. E.J. stood in front of me. 

"You will not make her carry your child because she's already carrying mine." E.J. lied through his teeth. I saw the expression change quickly on my uncle's face. 

"What? He said in a deep tone, sending chills down my spine. 

"She is having my child." He spoke confidently. 

My uncle swung his arm, sending E.J. into the wall.......

ohhhhfdsiupagbihpfsugifas

CLIFF HANGGGERRRR <3