Laughing Jack!

~(Y/N) POV~

I was laughing so hard, I honestly thought that I was going to die. We all laughed for a good 20 minutes. After we had all calmed down, there was a flash. We look towards the flash, which was Laughing Jack outside the window. (It was like 12 P.M.)

Ben yelled "L.J.! You might want to delete that!" L.J. just stuck out his tongue and pretended to text on a camera. Which this made Bianca and Owen to giggle.

Then, the thing I last expected happen. E.J. wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my head. (XD yas, you're way shorter. Like you're up to his shoulder, maybe a little taller then that.)

I blushed madly. Ben and L.J. took a picture. Bianca started talking through our minds again.

Bianca: Why are you letting him do that?

Me: Why can't I?

Bianca: You like him, don't you?

Me: N-no! Why would I like him?

Bianca: You do! You never stutter, unless you're lying or extremely nervous.

Before I knew it, E.J. had his mask off and was snuggling into the crook of my neck. I blushed more and finally asked "E.J., why are you doing this here?! And why now?!" I half way yelled.

He whispered in my ear so no one else could hear "Just make it believable. So, other creepypasta ' s don't hit on you." I blushed and nodded slightly. I turned around, so I was facing him. I gently wrapped my arms around him, making me feel extremely awkward. But then.....

A/N: Hey guys! What's up?! XD So.. I might be making a Ben X reader! *cough cough* I am! But!!^$&$;× <--( xD dis.. doe.. ) Anyway, but I don't know when I'll be able to. Plus, I'm think about making a Foxy x Reader. ^-^ tell me what YOU guys think about it. Thank you for reading this story! See ya guys later!!