Breakfast

HEY GUYS 

~Y/N'S POV~

     I rubbed my eyes as I yawned. Once I fully opened my eyes I saw Bianca and Owen standing by my bed looking at me. I jumped and said "God! Why do people keep scaring me today?" Bianca and Owen giggled and ran over to me and jumped on me. "We were worried about you!" Bianca said cutely. I patted their heads and told them I was fine. Then we heard a knock on the door. Owen rushed over to open the door. 

     Owen opened the door and saw Slendy standing there. "Well Hello children!" He said kindly. I smiled a little as he walked in with breakfast. I smelled it and it made my belly growl loudly. I looked at my stomach. "You seem hungry, Child. Eat." Slendy said as I sat up and he placed a tray on my lap. "Thank you, Slendy!" I said cheerfully. Bianca eye balled my food. "Don't worry Bianca and Owen, I brought food for you guys too." He set trays down on the bed of my bed, since this was a pretty big bed. Bianca and Owen began to chow the food down. "Eat slowly!" I said to them. They slowed down. 

     Slendy shut the door and said "Well, I heard the other night you guys wanted to run away, why?" I picked at my food. I didn't want to answer. "Do you not like what we have done for you?" Slendy said. I gulped loudly. "N-no! We are very thankful that you were kind enough to take us in and take care of us!" I said in a worried tone. Slendy nodded and patted my head. "Well then, why run away?" I looked at my orange juice. "Things happened between E.J. and I, I suppose I thought that was the way to solve the problem." I said quietly. Slendy nodded, as if he has understood.  

     "Well please, don't run away like that again. It was very heartbreaking." Slendy said and disappeared... 

:3 HUEHUEHUE