She Will Be Okay.

Hey guys im back frfr. About to be updating more. And making a newww story!!!

~E.J.'s POV~

I carried (Y/N) upstairs to her room. Even though my stomach hurt from the blow from her uncle. I kept replaying the battle in my head. It was like an endless movie. It couldnt be stopped. Once i got to her room, i gently laid her down on the bed.

She was still breathing, so that was good. She looked so exhausted and pooped from the battle. I sighed and kissed her head gently.

"You need to be more careful.." i wishpered as i looked down upon her.

Then Owen and Biacs rushed in. They ran to (Y/N). Bianca grabbed her hand and kissed it. And Owen got on the bed and snuggled up to her.

"Is.. she going to be okay?" Bianca asked timidly.

"Yes, she will be fine. She just needs rest." I reassured the kids that she was going to be okay.

Slendy popped into the room and stood over her, "is she going to be okay?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Good. Now, bianca and owen, im sorry, but you need to let her rest. Come with me, children." He said in a soft tone, calming the children that were on the verge of tears. Bianca and owen kissed (Y/N)'s cheek before running out of the room, while Slendy followed.

I grabbed her hand tightly, "Please stay.. Please dont leave me. I cant lose you..."