My Babies

Hey guys. Update friday.

~(Y/N)'S POV~

I sat there with the puppies on my lap. They whined loudly for their mother. I hushed them every time they started to get loud. Finally, as if it's been years, E.J. suddenly appeared out of a portal.

He had a black bag. It smelled so bad that I gagged and covered my nose, "What's in that bag?!" I nearly yelled.

"I told you. I eat kidneys, I was getting Low." E.J. said. I cringed.

I smiled, trying to understand why anyone who want to eat kidneys, but I suppose that's okay. Everyone different and we all have are own likes and dislikes. I stood up and I had the puppies in my arms.

"What are those?" E.J. asked.

"My puppies. The mother died so, I thought it would be okay for me to raise her little puppies." I say as I kissed ones head.

"Oh, no. You're not taking them! Are you crazy?" E.J. began to freak out.

"Um, their mother died! HELLO! like, I told her I was going to take care of them and guess what? I am because she died saving me. Now it's time to repay her." I said before I turned and began to walk back.

E.j. put his hand on my shoulder, "Don't walk off alone." He sounded so calm. Like everything was okay. It made my heart flutter.

"Why?" I asked.

"These woods are extremely dangerous. Consider yourself lucky with the mother wolf saving you. And I understand. You may keep them, but you're going to have to deal with Slendy and the other pastas." He explained. I nodded then he walked in front of me and I following him happily.

"Do we have baby bottles?" I ask.

"Yes." E.J. said almost sounding if he was going to cry. I clenched my teeth because I didn't mean to upset him.

"Do we have puppy formula?" I asked.

"I'm sure we can find something." He replied.

We both sighed as we kept walking back to the mansion...