Rude Awakening

Hey guys, let's start shall we?
I'm also starting to get my writing all worked out so expect an update every friday. I'll let you know ahead of time if I can't update!

~(Y/N)'S POV~

I felt something warm and wet on my face. I wiggled my nose before laughing a little. I opened my eyes and saw the puppies. They already had they're eyes open and everything.

Weird, I don't think normal puppies are suppose to have their eyes open yet. I guess they grow faster than regular dogs..

I sighed and got up. Only one puppy had it's eyes open. I rubbed my eyes and Slendy was at the end of my bed. I screamed loudly from him being there. I didn't expect to see him there.

E.J. jumped up instantly. He was already in fight mode. He signed as he realised what the problem was. Slendy was at the end of the bed, watching us sleep.

"What the hell?!" E.J. yelled at Slendy.

"I could say that same for you. Why are you two sleeping together?" Slendy questioned angrily.

"Because you know the rules E.J." Slendy said.

"So? Does the rules really matter if we are dating?" E.J. said loudly, he was starting to get mad.

"Well I don't remember approving if this relationship. Don't you remember what happened last time?" Slendy say while leaning down getting closer to his face. I felt him clench the bed sheet tightly. I knew he wanted to slap Slendy, but he wouldn't ever do such a thing. Unless he was wanting to actually die.

Slapping Slendy is like asking for him to kill you instantly.

"I'm sorry.. I just love her. And you can approve if you just let go. I learned that the hard way. And I'll protect (Y/N) with all my might." E.J. said, trying to get Slendy to approve.

"Fine, but if she dies or gets taken. It's on you." He said rudely before poofing out of the room. I sighed and grabbed E.J.'s clenched fist.

"He just wants us safe." I said in a sweet soft voice.

E.J. let out a long sigh, "You're right."

I smiled and kisses his soft cheek before fluffy up with hair with my free hand. The puppies were whining for attention and food. I laughed and I picked them all up and kissed them. I hugged them.

"That one already has it's eyes open?" E.J. asked. I nodded in response.

"Do you know what that means?" E.J. asked me and I shook my head 'no'.

"It means that one puppy is the strongest out of them all and is more likely to be your puppy." He said before kissing my cheek.

"Well, let's feed them." I said happily while looking into E.J.'s eyes. (Well.. you know what I mean.) And he smiled cutely and nodded. Then he kissed my forehead before kissing the puppies and then he got up and left.

"I'll get to food!" He called as he ran through the hallway and down the stairs.

done.
Done
Done
:)