Jay?

Hey guys! Well I have been busy.. T^T My dog is having some health issues, so I have been worried about her.. Well let's get started!

     ~(Y/N)'S POV~

     I woke up cuddling E.J.. I blushes madly as I could feel his chin on my head. I could hear his breathing. Personally, I found it really cute. I moved a little and E.J.'s grip on tighter around me. "Stay." He mumbled. I think it was because he was really tired. "Jay, please don't leave me." He mumbled again. I growled and pinched him.  He yelled and shot up. I don't know why, but this pissed me right off. I got up and stormed at the door, which I slammed it on the way out. 

     I heard someone swing their door open. I looked at them and saw Jeff. "What the hell? I'm trying to sleep!" He screamed. I screamed back "How in the hell do you sleep? You cut your damn eyelids off. So, don't give me that shit!" He flinched at my screaming. "I'll let you off with a warning, but if something like this happens again. I will kill you." Jeff said coldly. I just rolled my eyes and replied "Oh? Like I'm fucking scared of knives. I think you should be more scared of me because I have powers, Dumb ass." He grunted and went back into his room. I ran down into my room and slammed the door once again. I heard Jeff yell something. 

     I locked the door. Then I heard someone walking towards my door, then knocks. "Yes?" I asked innocently. Owen and Bianca both said that they wanted to come in. I quickly let them in and then shut the door. "Should we talk through the mind?" Owen asked.  I nodded. 

~Owen, Bianca, and you talking through your minds.. which only you can hear, unless slendy wants to listen in.~

Owen: What's wrong? We heard you scream at Jeff. 

Bianca: Yeah!

Me: N-nothing. Just some teenager drama. 

Bianca: Does involve E.J.? 

~Mind chat over~

I nodded and didn't know that I was crying, until I felt warm drops on my legs. Bianca came over and hugged me. Then Owen did too. I hugged them both back. "I love you both." I whispered. Bianca and Owen smiled brightly at me. "Don't worry! We can all ignore E.J.. He hurt you and now we can hurt him!" Owen said cutely. I smiled and kissed the top of his head. "I suppose I can tell you guys what happened." I said quietly. They jumped and sat on the floor looking at me. I wiped my eyes and started to explain how he called me Jay, which I'm not Jay. Owen asked "Do you like him? like more then a friend?" I blushed and shook my head 'No'. He laughed and said "Yes, yes! You do!" Bianca clapped her hands together. 

     Then we heard knocking on the door. "(Y/N)? What did I do?" I heard the voice I didn't really want to hear.  Bianca whispered "Quick hide!" I nodded and ran over to my closet and closed the door. Bianca walked over the to the door and yelled "Who is it?" Owen laughed a bit. I smiled at what she was doing, but she understands more then Owen. "It's E.J." E.J. replied. I heard my bedroom door unlock and swing open. "Where's (Y/N)?" He asked in a worried tone. Which made tears rolling down my cheeks. "I don't know. Owen and I were gathering some toys so we can play with Sally." Bianca said innocently. I loved how she can act sometimes. Owen spoke up a little and said "She is in the closet."

     I heard footsteps. I grabbed the handle, I couldn't let anyone see me like this. I heard Bianca yell at Owen for telling him where I was. Then I felt a tug at the door handle. Each tug got stronger. "Shit." I cussed to myself. I knew E.J. was stronger then me. He used all his strength to open the door. I went flying. He saw that I was crying. I slapped him out of anger. He was shocked that I did smacked him

     "Look, (Y/N).. I'm sorry. I don't know what I did." He said. He didn't even have his mask on. "You don't know what you did? You called me Jay. Who in the hell is Jay?" I yelled at him. I was filled with rage. Bianca and Owen ran out of the door, closing the door on the way out. E.J.'s voice went cold "Jay was my ex girlfriend. She got killed during a battle." I twitched. So, he never liked me. "Well, then it's settled."  I laughed a little as I said it. I looked him straight in the eyes (well.. ya know what I mean) and said coldly "I can't believe I had feelings for someone who never gave two shits for me. If you still love her, then please, don't lead girls on." He was shocked on what I meant. I ran and then opened the window, with E.J. standing there shocked. I jumped out the window and landed on my feet, even though it was pretty high jump. I contacted Owen and Bianca and told them to come now, to as fast as they possibly can. Bianca and Owen were out with less then 5 minutes. I said "Follow me." and started to run into the woods and Bianca and Owen followed me. I knew E.J. was watching me. I heard E.J. yell something to me, but I kept moving. 

     Once we were far from the house, we sat down for a break. 

     ~E.J.'S POV~ 

     So many things were running through my head. 'Why did I fuck up this? I know I like her and now I know she likes me. God dammit, she ran off too! Now, I have to find her.' I ran to Toby's room and told him, then to Masky and Hoodie's rooms and told them. They all agreed to help me find them. We all ran out the door. "They when this way." I told them. They nodded and we began to run into the dark forest. 'I told her not to go here, but what does she do? Go in it anyways.' I sighed and kept running...

THERE YA GO! :D HOPE YOU LIKE IT!