Soup.

Hey guysss... I have been loosing sleep. Sorry for slow updates.

~(Y/N)'S POV~
Once I finished my food I set it on my night stand. "Here, I'll take this down for you." He said as he got up. He took part of his mask off and kissed the top of my head. I felt his soft lips against my forehead. I blushed madly. Then he pulled away. I could still feel his lips against my forehead. "Yeah, you're head is warm." He said calmly. Then he pulled his mask down and picked up my dishes. "T-thank you." I managed to say in a quite tone. "No problem." He said in a chill tone. Then he opened the door and closed it on the way out.

I lay there replaying the moment in my head. His lips on my forehead. Each time, i blushed more. I smiled to myself like an idiot. Then I heard the door open. It was Owen and Bianca. I smiled at them. "We heard you weren't feeling good." Bianca said cutely. She started to walk towards me, but I stopped her. "Bianca, please stay back. I don't want you getting sick too." I said as I coughed a little.

Owen grabbed Bianca's arm gently and said "She doesn't want us near her. If we do go near her, we will get sick too." Bianca sighed and walked back a little. "Well then, I hope you feel better soon!" Bianca said cutely.

My head began to hurt, so I decided to lay down. Then right as I was almost asleep, Slendy appeared. "Hello child." Slendy said. I coughed and waved at him. "That doesn't sound good. I'll have E.J. look at you, okay? Bianca was crying and told me you were sick, so I came to check up on you." Slendy said. I blushed remembering that moment with E.J. earlier. Slendy patted my head and told me I would be fine.

I smiled and told him that I would, but I get sick easily. He nodded then disappeared. I closed my eyes and let the darkness engulf me.

~E.J.'s POV~

I sat there at my computer, checking out our Creepypasta website. Seems like people really like us. Then Slendy appeared in the room. "So, I checked on (Y/N) and she is definitely sick. I'd still like you to look at her, okay?" Slendy said in a serious voice. I never heard him be serious with someone who has a simple cold. "Slendy, I did look at her. She has a simple cold. All she needs is medicine for it." I muttered as I scrolled through the page I was looking at. "Well, look again. It doesn't look like a simple cold." He said then disappeared.

I sighed and shut my laptop. I got up and walked to (Y/N)'s door. I knocked a few times. No answer. I slowly opened the door. I saw her sleeping. I went in and shut the door. Then sat in a chair that was next to her bed. I sat there for awhile and then began to fall asleep. Before I knew it, I was asleep.