Die!

Hey guys im back. whos ready for this... 

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I just watched E.J. lay there motionless. 

I wanted to help him. I needed too. 

I felt anger build up in me. Anger that I have never felt before. I looked at my Uncle. He looked into my eyes with his coldless ones. I shivered from the horrible memories that flashed through my head. 

I clenched my fists angrily. Bottled anger can only last so long, right? I felt tingling over my whole body.  I looked down and I saw blue flames engulf my body. It didn't hurt, it tickled. My uncle stumbled back in fear. I whipped a blue fire ball at him. I hit in directly in the stomach and sent him flying back into the wall. He left an indent in the wall and pictures of memories fell from the shaking wall. I could feel the ground shaking from underneath my feet. 

Jeff had fallen to his feet. He watched me as my flames grew bigger. All the changes in my body were all happening at once. I felt a sharp pain in my back. I screamed as i began to fly. I had wings. I spread them and my feathers were like shards. I shot them at my uncle. I watched them pierce his skin and his blood slowly seep out of the wounds they had made. He cough up blood. 

I smiled as I flew over him. I got down on his level and then grabbed him by the throat and then I had dug my long dark nails into his throat. I could hear him gargling his own blood. He was choking and spitting up blood. 

Then his body when motionless. I dropped his body and turned around. I faced the pasta family. They all looked scared in their own ways. I felt a sharp pain my the back of my head. Then after that I fell to the ground. 

"(Y/N)" E.J. yelled and he rushed over to me, even though he was really hurt. I felt his warmth engulf me. 

Everything went black.....