Are You Scared Yet?

Hey guys.. Gunna try and update this.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

      I smiled at him. He had a terrified look on his face. It was priceless. I couldn't help but laugh at how pathetic he looked. "So, why? Blakey Boo, why are you scared? Am I scaring you?" I asked coldly.

He gulped loudly. And shook his head 'no.' "Why would I be scared of you darling?" He asked shakily. I laughed more and tilted my head to the side. "I don't know, why would you be scared of me?" I asked him. Bianca and Owen just watched.

Then something surprised me. I felt something jab into my arm. I looked around and saw someone hiding in the bushes. "What the hell?" I asked and I look at the thing in my arm. It was a needle thing with feathers?

Blake chuckled and furiously grabbed my leg and whipped me off of him. I went flying and the thing in my arm went deeper. "Hey! Be careful with my sister!" Owen yelled. I never really heard Owen yell. "Or what? What are you going to do? Kick my ass?" Asked Blake. I growled, surprisingly I was still awake. Blake's attention turned towards me.

"Well you know you should really think about what you're doing." He said rudely before walking over to me. Then I noticed that my leg really hurt. Pain jolted through my leg. I laughed a little trying to ignore the pain. It was very painful. It felt like someone broke my leg. It was the lower half of my leg to be exact. Then he kicked me and I went flying.

      "Hey! You can't do that!" Yelled Bianca. He turned around to see an angry Bianca. He laughed and said "Oh what are you going to do? Bite me?" My stomach ached from when his foot came in contact with it.  I groaned. He began to walk over to. Bianca and Owen. "Well, do I need to teach you two a lesson?" He asked meanly. I forced myself to get up.

     "Don't touch them!" I screamed as loud as I possibly could. He jumped and turned around. "How in the hell are you still up?" He said snobby tone and turned to face me.

      I laughed. Yes, it did hurt to stand. It hurt a lot. But I wasn't going to let some man start beating my brother and sister. That wasn't happening. He can do almost whatever to me, but he better not touch them....

There is the update. I have been having a rough time lately and that's why I haven't been updating. All different stuff that was stressing me out and i think maybe writing/reading will help me get away from that stress. But don't worry I will try and update more. Like I always say... Lol. But I really do try.