The Dress!

~(Y/N) POV ~

     I ran to the room where I had just heard scereaming. I stopped at the doorway only to see Ben in a hot pink model dress. I screamed too, just at the sight of it. Bianca laughed, I looked over at her weirdly because I didn't know she was there.

     Something ran into the back of me, which caused me to go flying into the room and land on top of Ben. E.J. laughed and so did Bianca. I just stared at Ben and gagged. I quickly got off him. Ben said while he was still on the wooden floor, "What? Am I not pretty enough, (Y/N)?"

     We heard Jeff yell "Can you please keep it down? I'm trying to sleep!!" I started to laugh, which made Ben laugh. So we were all laughing together. I thought E.J. was going to die when I yelled back to Jeff "Coming from the guy who has no eye lids!" Ben covered his mouth as he started to roll around.

    Owen came running into the room, probably because Bianca told him too. He looked at Ben and said "So, you're finally showing your true gender!" I laughed harder, along with E.J. Bianca covered her mouth. Ben got up off the floor and was getting ready to chase Owen. "Um, Ben? May I ask who do you think you're going to chase?" Ben looked at me and laughed nervously "Oh! No one!" He said as he starched the back of his head cutely.

     "Oh? I guess that's good that you chose that answer!" I said as I poked him, which I sent electricity through my finger and zap him. Which this caused him to jump back in a little pain. Once again, the room broke into laughter.

     Then we heard someone stomp out their bedroom. Probably Jeff! I snickered and watched E.J. slowly step into the room. Jeff appeared at the door frame. "What the hell is going on?" He asked angerily. "Well, we were taking a stroll in this room." I said with a innocent smile on my face. Jeff rolled his eyes and said "Sure, (Y/N)."

     "What? You don't believe me?!"  I said as I dramatically threw my hands in the air, which caused E.J. to chuckled a bit. Ben nodded in agreement and threw his hands in the air. "Ben, why the hell are you in a dress?" Jeff asked, making Ben look down and reply "Long story Short, Bianca made me or else she would zap me!" Jeff chuckled and shook his head.

     Owen look at Bianca. I could see them out of the corner of my eye. Plus, I heard Bianca giggling. E.J. was just being boring and didn't have any emotion. Jeff walked away, chuckling. Then we all busted out laughing....