Finding Each Other

Hey just. I have more time to update stories and such. :)

~E.J.'s pov~

Once 24 hours hit, I rushed out the door along with Ben, Toby, Hoodie, and Masky. We all rushed down the road because I had told them I heard a car.  Right after that I saw Ben smirk.

"He had a car? Well this will make things easy." Ben said while pulling out a weird box thingy.

"What in the world is that?" Masky asked curiously.

Ben smiled at his question, "Well, this baby here shows me when and where cars travel. Well nearby cars. And it gives me all their information. I'm just that good guys!" Then he winked.

I chuckled a little and watch Ben work his magic. Then he gave up all pins.

"This is just in case if one of us go missing. Hide it well guys because they will destroy it if they catch you. And if they do catch one of us and don't find the tracker, we can easily help you." Ben said while hiding his pin very well.  We all did the same

"So, Blake was in a black car. Which this is strange because his car is far away from his house and is speeding this way!" Ben yelled nearly blowing our eardrums.

"Well, it's good you got ahold of his car. We better split up and go on different sides and rush to the car and investigate who's in it." I said in an leader manner. They all nodded. I had Toby and Ben on my side, while on the other side of the dirt road was Hoodie and Masky.

We keep our guard up and looked over once in awhile to make sure at everyone was okay.

~A few minutes after~

Then we saw the black car race by. We quickly turned around and followed the black car. Hoodie and Masky were the fastest out of all of us because they would race all the time. Which this increased their speed by far. There were microphones in the pins that Ben gave us and he could hear them. And then he told us who was in the black car. My heart began to race and without thinking about safety or anything I threw my pocket knife into the wheel of the tire.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Something hit my tire. I yelled "Shit!" I also pressed on the breaks as hard as possible to make the car come to a complete stop. Which caused Bianca and Owen to jump awake in a panic state. I turned to make sure that they were okay. They were completely fine. I smiled and then explained to them that will we will have to walk the rest of the way because the car broke down. They nodded and quickly unbuckled before letting out a scream. There was a loud bang in front of me. I turned around and saw Hoodie on the hood of the car, I scream to from the surprise. Hoodie had indented the hood pretty bad. I put my hand over my chest out of relief. I was so glad that it was a pasta and not someone from Blake's residents.

I unbuckled and rushed out of the vehicle. Bianca and Owen were doing the same. A huge smile appeared on our faces. E.J. Rushed over to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged back without any hesitation. His warmth engulfed me and I instantly knew I was going to be okay. My heart danced in happiest. A smile crept onto my face. My eyes were closed, enjoying being in his arms. Then suddenly, he let go and said, "let's go home." Then he grabbed my hand. Our fingers intertwined. I felt his soft palm against mine. And with the that we began to walk home happily...

There ya go!!