24.

" I still can't get this right." Eunjae pouts at his maths book that's opened in front of him. The big black numbers and symbols just seems to flow over his head.

" Don't worry, I'll teach you again." Jimin pats his head gently, he gives Eunjae his best smile. He knows it could be hard for children to focus sometimes, and instead of getting angry at that he should try to deal with it, with patience.

Jimin told him the way the question is supposed to solved for the fifth time. But, the boy has started to sulk now. Jimin can sense it from the way he fidget in his seat, and how his eyes scans everything around him, except the book.

" Eunjae ah, it's okay if you don't get the question right. That wouldn't mean that you're not smart." The boy looks up to his father who's trying to reassure him. Jimin is still a bit unsure if that's how a parent should behave in a situation like that or not.

He have zero experience in this field but he let his instincts guide them. Maybe he won't be doing his best now but eventually he'll get better at this. That's for sure.

" It doesn't matter until you're trying your best." He gives small pats to Eunjae's chubby cheeks, making the boy smile.
" We'll do this later on, you can go play for now." Eunjae instantly got down from his seat at that, ready to go into his room to play with his toys. But he stops for a second and pressed a sweet kiss on Jimin's cheeks.

" I see, you're already behaving like a professor." Jimin turns around on hearing Yoongi's voice. The alpha stood at the doorway, his hands on the knot of hie tie as he loosen it a bit. It must be exhausting to wear that thing around your neck for a whole day.

" Appa !" Eunjae comes running at him with open arms.
" Hey buddy." Yoongi spun him around slowly because of the lack of energy. He admit he's getting old now, he don't have much energy like before.

" Welcome back, hyung." Jimin says, getting up from his chair.
Oh, how much Yoongi have waited to hear these words.

" You seem happy today. Did something happen ?" Jimin is shocked by how the alpha can still recognise the slightest change in his emotions. It makes the alpha looks like a mind reader who reads his thoughts so effortlessly.

Jimin nods his head in answer, waiting for Yoongi to step inside so, he can tell him about his day.

Once, the alpha made himself comfortable on the couch, Jimin brought him water to quench his thirst, looking for a perfect moment to start the topic.

" I met Tae, today." He starts off, thinking it was the perfect moment. But, no it wasn't. Because the elder just slipped the half filled glass over the table in shock.
" Taehyung ? You met him ?" He no longer care about the water that trickle down the edges of the table.

" Mmh, I saw a juice bar near Eunjae's school and decided to check it out. I didn't know it was Taehyung's."
The alpha mentally facepalmed himself, he should have told Jimin about it. It's
only been a few months since Taehyung opened the juice bar.
He doesn't exactly told them why he wanted to do that but everyone had a guess that it was because of Jimin. They have heard the two bestfriend joking a lot about opening their very own 'juice cafe', as they liked to call it. And Taehyung finally fulfilled their dream without Jimin by his side.

" How was it ? Did he say something rude ?" The thoughts of the possible reaction has Yoongi stand on his feet from the comfortable sitting position.
Jimin only smiles to that.
" Yeah, I need to do a lot of hardwork." He says with a hint of relief.

Yoongi had pictured Jimin to be sad or even heartbroken in this situation but, this Jimin, he is completely changed. So strong and determined than before.

" You should go and freshen up, I'll help Eunjae with his remaining homework." Yoongi nods at the suggestion. He desperately wants to know the details of their talk but, he won't just push the omega off his limits like that. If that's how much Jimin wanted to share with him, he's happy with that.

Once, the alpha was done showering, he habitually looked around for his clothes, only to remember that he has never taken them with him. They are still lying on his bed.

He sighs, wrapping the towel around his naked lower body, letting the upper part of his body be bare. He decided to walk outside half naked, not like he'd get fined for doing that inside his house.

His fingers are threaded between his black locks, eyes still closed as he walked outside the bathroom that's attached to his room. His room, that he has now given to Jimin.

He opens his eyes on hearing a loud shriek. There was Jimin standing right in front of him with his chubby fingers barely covering his eyes. His usually blushed cheeks more red than usual, and heart beating like it wants to come out of that rib cage.

" Ah, sorry-i just.. came to get my phone." The omega dashes towards the nightstand where he could heard his phone vibrating. His small hands quickly grabs it up and he just rushed out of the room, not being able to take the view of shirtless Yoongi with muscles and ripped body.
He's sure that image will come to haunt him every night, now.

Yoongi doesn't seem bothered by that, he only chuckled at the younger's reaction. It's not like they haven't seen each other naked before. But, it surely have been alot of time. He's sure the omega must have become more beautiful and-

" Appa." Eunjae walked into his father's room, disrupting his lewd thoughts.
Yoongi growled at his inner alpha to calm down his thoughts. He quickly got dressed up in his sleepwear and gestured Eunjae to come sit next to him.

" How was your day Eunie ?" Even though the whole bed was empty, Eunjae still decided to sit on his father's lap. No place like his father's comforting arms.

" I showed papa my drawings in the school." He giggled at his own words. The small moment is so precious for him. He always wanted Jimin to see his drawing, he always wanted to go to his school with him, he always wanted to do all the things with Jimin too, that he did with Yoongi. And he was finally able to do all that.

" What did he say ?" He gently stroked his hairs. And placed a quick kiss on his temple.
" He said it was beautiful." Eunjae said and smiled. His smile brought a smile on Yoongi's face too.

" Jinhae hyung said that to papa too." He tells him the small incident after he suddenly remembers it.
" What ?" Yoongi raises his brow at that.

" That papa is beautiful." Eunjae replies happily not noticing how his father has gone into quite a shock.

" He said what ?" He asks again, not completing believing what his ears just heard.

" He compliplated papa." Eunjae tries hard to pronounce the word that his father taught him previous week.
" It's com-pli-men-ted." Yoongi spoke the words with a break so it'll be easy for Eunjae to follow.

" Com..plimented ?" He speaks after practicing the word in his mind.
" Yes."

" Eunjae ah, can you come here for a second ?" Jimin's voice is heard from the kitchen, calling for Eunjae.

" Papa is calling me." Eunjae looked at Yoongi for his permission to go.
" Go." He let the boy slide down from his lap.

The boy ran out from there but, he put Yoongi in deep thoughts now.
" How can a teacher be so unprofessional and flirt with a student's father ? That's so unethical of him." He talks to himself, clenching the bed sheet tightly in his hand. He need to teach that teacher his place before this thing get out of his hand.

___________________________________________

Hii, I published another Yoonmin book. It's basically mob boss Yoongi and idol Jimin but they're married and have a daughter. The book will follow their lives and will be different from my other books. You can check it out, if you want to. ❤️