43.

" Hoseok?" The name comes automatically out of Yoongi's mouth when he saw his bestfriend standing at his door.
His smile doubles in inches, his feet sprinting towards him.

Hoseok gave him a big wave and smile before he comes inside, crushing Yoongi in a bear hug.

" Hey hyung, missed me ?" His hands goes all the way to Yoongi's back and gives him a little pat. But before the alpha could wrap his own arms around him he's already moving away towards Eunjae.

Yoongi was about to say a remark for that betrayal when he saw Taehyung walking inside his house, like a lion in his den.
" Long time no see, old man." He teases his hyung, but immediately comes running towards him.

" I've a kid, but that doesn't mean I'm old." He folds his arms to his chest, resisting to hug Taehyung back.

" Hyung, that was a slip of tongue. I meant 'young man' not 'old man'." Yoongi looks at Taehyung from the side of his eyes. Yeah, yeah, he's just using his flattering words on him now.

" What are you both doing here ?" He gets straight to the point. He might have let them sit and bring them something to drink, in any other situation, but today it feels like they're not here to talk. They're here for some other reasons that he's completely oblivious of.

For that question, Hoseok and Taehyung looked at Jimin and just giggled.
" We're here to kidnap you." Taehyung finally answers, adding more to the alpha's confusion.

Yoongi looks over to Jimin for the translation of that.
" Hyung, we're going on a mini trip." Taehyung lets out a whine when Jimin revealed their idea. He wanted to tease Yoongi a bit more.

" What ? All of a sudden ?" The alpha didn't expect that.

" Well, it's not that sudden. It took us a whole week to plan this." Hoseok says, nuzzling his nose against Eunjae's head. The boy let out loud giggles at that.

Taehyung soon joins them, wanting to play with his nephew too.
" Whole week ?" Then it settles to him that this was what Jimin has been planning for a whole week now. Jimin smiles to assure his suspicion.

" Are you gonna stay staring at each other? We're getting late." Taehyung budge in, his friends behave too much for being just friends.

" We're leaving /now/ ?"
Taehyung shakes his head at that. Of course they're leaving right now. Why else would he barge into their house in such a fine afternoon where he could just be cuddling with his mate while watching Avengers.

" Yes, everyone is waiting outside in their cars." Hoseok points outside to let Yoongi know that they're really here.
" Woah."

" Now, go get changed." Taehyung pushed Yoongi inside. He can't wait a second here now. Jimin laughs at the sight, but when he himself got a glare from Taehyung, he rushes into his room too.

Soon after, Jimin came all dressed up. He has already set his outfit on the bed beforehand, he just needed to change into them. But Yoongi was taking an immensely long time.

He spots Taehyung waiting on the couch with Eunjae stuck to his legs. Jimin laugh, they both are weird.
" Is Jungkook..." He trailed off, not being able to ask the whole question.

Taehyung raised his brow but then he understood what Jimin is trying to say.
" Yeah, he's inside the car."
That lit up Jimin's face. He was not sure if Jungkook will show up or not because of what happened between them. But he's relieved on hearing that.

-

" Let's go." Yoongi came rushing in, fixing the cuffs off his sleeves. He expected Taehyung to be standing there with a mad look on his face, but the house is relatively empty. It's just Jimin and two bags surrounding him.