65.

They all turn around on hearing the strong voice that boomed in the room now. Even Eunjae raised his head a little from Jimin's shoulder, his vision blurred because of his big tears.

" Hyung..." Jimin saw the look that Minjun had on his face and he started feeling scared.

With small steps he walked towards him, but then remembered that Eunjae was still latching to him. And he thinks it's not appropriate to have a conversation of this kind in front of a child.

" Taehyung ah, can you take Eunjae inside ?" Taehyung nods and went to take Eunjae inside, but the boy protested.

" Don't wanna go." He hugged Jimin even tighter at that, afraid that his father will leave him if he goes away.

" Baby, I'm not going anywhere."
Eunjae isn't usually this clingy, so Jimin is made to think why is he acting like this. But he'll ask that later, right now he needs to talk to Minjun first.

" I just need to talk to your uncle."
Eunjae shook his head slightly, before finally looking up.
" You won't go ?"
Jimin stroke his cheek lovingly.

" No, baby. Pinky promise."
He held out his little finger for him and Eunjae smiled as he interwined it with his own finger.
After that he went towards Taehyung easily without making any fuss.

Once Eunjae was gone, Jimin started walking towards Minjun. He knew he needs to have some serious talk with him.

" Hyung, I'm sorry."
He doesn't need to feel sorry because he hasn't done anything wrong, but that's who he is. He doesn't want Minjun to feel that he toyed with his emotions.
Firstly, he asked Minjun to be a family with Yoongi and Eunjae and now he's taking away that opportunity from him.

He knows how much Minjun like Yoongi, could easily see it in his eyes and his actions. The omega has always been so good to them. Minjun has done things for them that he will always be feel grateful for.

" Why are you giving me that look ?"
Minjun asks looking at Jimin's apologetic expression; it irked him.

" You really think of me as a villian in your love story, right ?"
He laughed at that, but no one else laughed. So, he stopped, thinking that they all still think of him as someone who's here to ruin the perfect forever.

He went forward and embraced Jimin tightly in his arms, making Jimin's eyes go wide with the shock.

" I'm glad you finally accepted your feelings."
He smiles over Jimin's shoulder, patting the omega's back.
" Huh ?" Jimin looks so confused at that.

Minjun let out a laugh. He found Jimin so cute like that, with his confused eyes and partially parted lips. He reminds him to Eunjae.

" I could tell it from the start that you loved Yoongi."
The surprised look on Jimin's face made him laugh even more. Did he think he was being subtle ?
All those stolen glances, the caring attitude, the jealously. He knew from the day one that Jimin saw Yoongi more than just a friend.

" Glad you didn't left Yoongi heartbroken this time."
When he got that call from Taehyung, he was enraged. He was ready to go to find Jimin even if he was in the other corner of the world amd bring him back to Yoongi and Eunjae.

" And you !"
He moves towards Yoongi now.
" Don't just let him go this easily. Sometimes you've to keep holding on, dumb alpha."

He lightly smacks Yoongi before hugging him top. He still felt that fluttering feeling in his stomach when the alpha wrapped his arms back. But he knows that he has already lost the game. And he isn't one of the person who'll beg to play it once again.

He deserves better. He deserves someone that loves him back, someone who makes him feel wanted and that someone isn't Yoongi. And he's fine with that.

" Minjun..."
Yoongi calls for him. He knows it damn well that he has hurted the omega too by keeping his hopes high all this time.

" Yah! Why are you crying like a baby ? What will your son think of you ?"
Minjun teases him, but he was on his breaking point too.

" Hyung, thank you."
Jimin comes from behind and the two separates.

" Yeah, yeah. You've to treat me to a home-cooked meal, I heard you cook really well."
Jimin beams at that and nods enthusiastically. He would like that a lot.

The atmosphere was getting too emotional for his liking, so he tried to change it a bit.
" Also, is your hot alpha friend single ?" They all started laughing at the mention of  Daejeong.

" YOONGI AH ! EUNJAE !"
Their conversation was cut by Jin's loud voice. It was clear just from his voice that the omega was very furious.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook and they both gulped down nervously. Clearly, unknown of the situation, Jimin went forward to hug Jin, not knowing how the omega has been planning his murder now.

" Yo-" Jin stopped stomping his feet once his eyes landed on Jimin.
" YOU !" He pointed at Jimin. And the omega looked back at Yoongi to see what's wrong, but the alpha was covered in cold sweats.

" I'm gonna kill you with my own hands." With that being said Jin started hunting Jimin down.
The poor boy didn't know what he did wrong, but was still running away from his Jin hyung for his life. He knew, once of he got caught, he was equivalent to dead.

" Hyung, what wrong ?" He asks sweetly, trying to start a conversation, but that made Jin fasten his pace.
" You traitor !"

" Hyung, calm down." Yoongi came in between, but was shoved to the side by a furious Jin. The angry omega overpowered even the strong alpha.

" This is between me and Jimin. DON'T YOU DARE TAKE HIS SIDE !"

" Hyung, at least listen to us !" Jungkook shouts but Jin was determined to not listen to anybody today.
By the time, even Hoseok and Ryu were there watching the scene. Namjoon was standing by the door with Aera in his arms, sighing as he saw his husband going wild.

" Hyung ! Jimin did nothing wrong !" Yoongi tried again but his attempts went down the drain.
Jimin nods as he used a pillow to shield himself, but Jin snatched it away.

" Don't you tell me that he did nothing wrong when he tried to leave you again!"
Jin shouts, his voice laced with venom.

" Huh ? What ?" Jimin stopped on hearing that and turned to look at Yoongi for the explanation. But the alpha didn't return his gaze.

" No, hyung. That doesn't happen. Please listen to us." This time Jungkook was the one who pleaded.

On hearing the chaos from outside, Taehyung and Eunjae came back to see what was happening.

" Stop siding with him, kook !"

" Jinnie, that's enough."
Namjoon finally comes forward on seeing that the matter was getting out of the hand. He asks in a calm tome, but his husband didn't listen. So, he was left with no other choices.

" Kim Seokjin. I said THAT'S ENOUGH." He said in his alpha voice that made Jin stop in his track instantly. Jin's wolf is always submissive to his alpha.

Namjoon walked upto Jin's side and wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him closer.
" Let's listen to what they have to say first." Jin finally nods.

" Jimin ah !"
Hoseok finally got his chance and hugged Jimin. Jimin was shocked by the sudden affection, but still hugged back. By now he's sure that there's something going on that he's unknown of.

" I think we have some explaining to do." Yoongi said knowing well that he was the one who created the chaos.
" Let's have a seat first."
He instructed and everyone took a seat, desparate to know what actually happened.