54

" Taehyung ah, where are you taking me ?" Jimin whines in Taehyung's hold. His eyes are covered by Taehyung's big hands making it impossible for him to see even the slightest ray of light. He didn't know where he was going, he was helpless all he could do was just follow Taehyung's lead.

" Shhh, just follow me."
He continued to drag Jimin outside the house into the open aera. He looks up to see the sky already adorned in nightlight and stars. Everyone else were already asleep or locked inside their own rooms, tired from their small spontaneous picnic.

In the vast darkness he spotted Yoongi standing out there, giving him a knowing nod.

" Tae-"
Jimin stopped fussing once the hands were removed from his eyes. Taehyung withdrew his hands leaving Jimin with blurred view for some seconds. But even with the blurred view Jimin could easily make out the figure standing opposite to him, it was Jungkook.

He shifted his gaze to Jungkook's left side to see Yoongi standing there with a smile of his face. It seemed like Jungkook was tricked to come here too, just like him.

" Why are you standing ? Sit." Taehyung forcefully made Jimin sit on the chair that was standing opposite to Jungkook.

It was the night time but being the day of full moon, the moon was at its peak so there was too much light. In front of them was a table on which beers were kept for them. Jimin instantly knew that it was all his soulmate's idea, afterall he knows him better than he knows himself.

" We'll leave you two to talk."
Yoongi puts his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and gave it a squeeze, as if requesting him to not say anything harsh to Jimin.

Initially he was hesitant at the idea of the two of them talking alone, but then again Jimin and Jungkook are adults now, he knows they can handle at least that much.

" Me and Eunjae will be in our room."
He says to Jimin before he was forcefully dragged away from there by Taehyung because he was disturbing them, leaving the two of them alone.

After they both left, there was silence for some good time. Only the sound of their heavy breathing and blowing wind was heard.
Jimin was glad that at least Jungkook didn't leave and is still sitting there. All there's left to do now, is just to talk to him.

He opened the first can of beer and gulped down in one go. He stopped drinking when he went to America but tonight he feels like he need the booze in his vein to make him more brave.

As soon as the first can is down, he felt more lightheaded. His heavy breathing going back to normal and he finally gained the confidence to call out for Jungkook.

" Jungkook ah.." He starts. Jungkook's head snap when he heard his name being called. Jimin's voice is still filled with the same love as before.

Jimin felt like the first can wasn't enough for him so, he opened another one for himself. His throat burns with the bitter sweet taste.

" He's getting drunk." Yoongi whispers to Taehyung in worried tone, as they both watched them from the glass window inside the house.

" Don't worry gguk is there. He'll take care of him." Taehyung assures him. He knows even if they might not be in the best term right now, Jungkook would never let Jimin get harmed.

" Let's go, Eunjae might be asking for you by now."
Yoongi nods at that, Eunjae has requested to him earlier that he wants to hear a bed story. So, he asked him to wait for him in their room until he was done with his plan.

Taehyung puts his hand on Yoongi's back and gave it a pat, dragging him upstairs with him.

" I don't even know where to start..." There's so many things he's guilty of, so many mistakes he want to repent for.