27.

Cuddling with his soon to be husband is Jungkook's favourite thing. The omega's floral scent always make him feel like he's in heaven, it makes him want to stay in the omega's arms just a bit more.

Today is sunday, meaning Taehyung wouldn't have to wake up early to open his juice bar, neither he have to hurry to go to the gym where he works as an instructor. Their sunday includes just cuddling in the bed and sometime cuddling changes into something else too.

He was trying to cuddle the omega in peace, if not for the constant ringing of Taehyung's phone. The loud ringtone is enough to wake up the whole neighborhood. He tried his best to ignore it for so long but, it just won't stop. While he's losing his brain because of that, the omega isn't even bothered a slightest bit by the sound.

" Hyung." He tries to wake Taehyung up, shaking him a little. But the omega grabs his hands to stop him from disturbing his precious beauty sleep and cuddled closer to his alpha.
" Hyung, wake up." Taehyung ignore him once again, very effortlessly. 

" Taehyung ah." Taehyung's eyes perk open at that and Jungkook smirk to himself. He knows whenever he calls Taehyung without any honorifics he find it sexy.

" Your phone is ringing." He states before Taehyung could start complaining for disturbing his sleep.

The omega groans, his hand wanders to the side table finding the vibrating device.
He stares at the bright screen with squinted eyes. It's from an unknown number, he contemplates if he should pick the call or not. But, seeing how he have so many missed call from the same number, he decides to picks it up.

" Hello ?" He greets, there's silence for a moment. He feels Jungkook's hand creeping around his waist, the gesture making him melt in his alpha's arms.
" Tae..." The other voice comes a little shaken up. Taehyung's eyes goes from sleepy to worried in an instant.

" Jim-" Taehyung stops himself from calling Jimin's name. Jungkook is looking at him suspiciously, with his eyebrows raised.

He hasn't told Jungkook about his encounter with Jimin, it was just happenstance that they met. And it's not his place to tell him so.

" What's wrong ?" He unwraps Jungkook's hand from his waist and gets off the bed. If Jimin called this early in the morning, something is clearly wrong.

" E-eunjae." Jimin choked out on a sob. Taehyung footsteps stopped in their way.
" Eunjae ? What happened to him ?" He tried to speak in a hushed tone but his voice clearly reached to Jungkook because of the panic it carried in it.

" He's having a high f-fever." Jimin's voice is breaking and Taehyung can imagine what he could be going through right now.
" Where's Yoongi hyung ?" Jungkook has now come to stand behind him, starting to get worried on hearing half of the conversation.

" He's out with Minjun. I tried calling him but, he isn't picking up."
Taehyung curls his fingers in a fist. Yoongi isn't at fault here but, he just feels angry towards his hyung for being so careless.

" I'm taking him to the nearest h-ospital but, if they ask me any detail about him...I won't be able to answer. Can you come here ?" Jimin strokes Eunjae's head lightly. They're currently in a cab and Eunjae's head is laying on his lap.

" Just send me the location. Me and gguk will be right there." The thought that Jungkook doesn't know about Jimin, totally slipped Taehyung's mind when he said that.
" T-thank you." Jimin is a little relieved to hear that his friends would join him. It makes him a little less anxious.

Taehyung turns around to face Jungkook. The alpha is looking at him confusedly. Then only it settles in his brain, how unaware Jungkook is of the situation.
" We need to go. I'll explain everything in the car." Jungkook nods, understanding the seriousness of the moment.

They didn't even have the time to change out of their sleepwear. Taehyung received the message from Jimin and told Jungkook to drive to the respective hospital.

Jungkook puts his hand on Taehyung's legs to stop it from bouncing. It's one of the omega's habit when he's nervous.
" He's okay, don't worry." He assures the omega. Taehyung just told him that Eunjae is sick and they need to be at the hospital but, the mention of Jimin totally slipped off his mind.

When they reached the hospital, Taehyung runs out of the car in one go while Jungkook stayed behind to park the car.

" Jimin !" Taehyung hurries to Jimin's side. The omega was sitting outside one of the room, his head burried in his hands, sniffling quietly.
" T-tae." Jimin threw himself in Taehyung's arms and cried on his shoulder.

" Where's Eunjae ?" Taehyung asks consoling a disheveled Jimin.
" D-doctor is checking on h-him." He points at the room behind them.
" He was b-burning up and I was afraid... I was afraid something might happen to him." It might be just a simple fever but Jimin is still so hyper. He can't possibly imagine how Yoongi went through this alone when Eunjae was sick.

" He's fine, don't worry. Eunjae is a strong boy." He rubs soothing circles on Jimin's back. The omega continue to sob lights in Taehyung's arms.

" Hyung, where's eun-" Jungkook stops mid-sentence as his eyes meet with Jimin's.

His speech silences itself in reverence to the scene, to the oh-so-familiar face. The scene was quite unbelievable for him, shocking really. His mind was sent reeling, unable to comprehend or process the images being sent by his eyes.

He looked away, hoping that the person would fade away like a mirage when he looks back. Then, hesitantly, he looked back to see if he was still there. He was, standing there with the tiniest smile playing on his lips, along with the tears that danced on his rosy cheeks.
" J-jungkook." He calls his name, it was barely a whisper.

The omega detached himself  from Taehyung's arms and unconsciously starts walking towards Jungkook. He puts his hands forward, reaching out for Jungkook to take it.

The young alpha shakes his head on seeing Jimin getting closer to him. He takes a few steps back and then just ran out of there. Not even sparing a look behind. All that was so overwhelming for him, and he wasn't sure if his mind could take all this.