73.

Ahh !! Finally !! The chapter is posted. Hope y'all enjoy 😭♥️

___________________________________________

" Hyung are you ready ?"
Jimin calls for Yoongi again. He has been waiting for the older outside, in the living room for quite a few minutes now. But there's no sign of Yoongi coming out of the room and, neither is the alpha answering to his calls.

" I'm coming inside."
He announces, before he pushed the door open. To his shock he didn't spotted Yoongi from the threshold so, he finally decides to step inside.

" Hyu-"
He was stopped in mid-sentence, by the alpha jumping from somewhere and trapping him in his arms. He was pushed back against the door.

" YAH !"
Jimin shouts at the older, and slapping him on his arm for scaring him like that. The alpha only laughed sheepishly at that.

" My boyfriend looks so handsome today." Yoongi didn't mind the glare he was getting instead he brought his face down to Jimin's neck. He curled his lips into a smile before pressing them over their mating mark.

The cool touch of Yoongi's lips made Jimin throw his head back, letting out a soft mewl at the sensation.

" S-stop!" He manages to say in between the moans but that only made Yoongi smirk before he dived even farther to kiss his collar bones.

" Let's just cancel the date, I want to eat something else tonight."
He says putting his hands under Jimin's thighs and wrapping them around his torso.

" Wha-"
Yoongi shushed him with a kiss and swiftly picked him up.
Jimin has planned a dinner date for them after several months since they've been busy with their work and didn't have any time to go out for a date, but Yoongi had another plan.

Eunjae was staying with the Kim's for tonight, so this was the perfect opportunity for him to spend some alone time with Jimin.

He walked to their bed, while continuing to press sweet kisse down Jimin's nape.

" O-our date..." Jimin whispers in between the kiss that made Yoongi to part away for some seconds, gasping for air.

" My date is in front of me, looking beautiful as ever."
Yoongi whispers back in a seductive tone, tracing the outline of Jimin's plump lips that are tinted by Jimin's cherry lip balm.

Yoongi can now easily guess which chapstick the omega is wearing because he has been kissing those lips off a lot nowadays.

" But I reserved a nice restaurant for us." The omega pouted, he really wanted to try the food of that resturant. His colleagues recommended it to him, saying that the food there is really good.

" Let's go there some other day."
He unbuttons his sleeves and rolled them up high. His right hand going to rest on Jimin's thigh, while he uses the other one to support his body.

" I want to have ramyun tonight."
He says shamelessly, making Jimin cover his face. The topic still gets him shy like it's his first time.

" But I even dressed up so prettily."
Yoongi hummed a little at the response, tracing Jimin's body with his hands. The knitted fluffy sweater, the skinny jeans. How can someone look so enthralling in something so casual ? Only Jimin holds that special power to slay anything that he wears.

" Then I'll make sure I take them off with great pleasure."
He put his hand on the back of Jimin's neck to join their lips again.

This time Jimin too put his hand around Yoongi's neck, going all the way to his hairs as he pulled on them every time that he moaned.